Hey Ali that was close call hope you're okay?  see you in Lesson xxx :)

I put my phone away as I drive to college, only thinking I wish Alison and I  were going away for the weekend instead.   When I get to school Aria and Hanna, come over to me as though they haven't seen me in a month.

"Hey Emily we missed you so much are you did you have fun at parents"? Aria asks

"Great fun just wish I didn't have to come back so how are you both ?? did I miss anything while I was away ? "

"Not much really apart from we all went out last night you would of loved it "
Hanna says smiling

"I  don't know how you all do it come to college with hangovers why would i of loved it ?"
I question them both

"There were really fit girls out last night you would of pulled for sure" Aria says excitedly

"Right okay cool anyways I best dash off as I've got History with Spencer "

"Em are you okay you seem a little different? "
Hanna questions

"Yes I'm fine I've just got a lot to do today  Hanna "

"Oh and there's this really fit girl at the brew you may like also "
Hanna says with enthusiasm

"Hanna I'm not being mean but can you stop it. I actually like being single nothing wrong with that "

"Okay geeze I was just saying chill see you at lunch Emily "

As I walk to History I feeL like Hanna was mad at me.  It's just a shame I can't tell my friends, particularly Hanna and Aria ,as I feel they would totally ship Ali and I being together.

                     Alison's pov

When I was in the car with Cece there was a couple of times ,I nearly slipped up luckily that i didn't about Emily and I howerver I was so close to telling Cece. I feel bad for leaving Emily behind this morning, I was just thinking if Cece caught Emily at my house we would be screwed basically. As I sit at my desk waiting for the students to come into the classroom, I look at my phone and see a text from Emily.  I decide to text her back while I wait for the students to arrive .

Hey Em sorry I've just looked at my phone.  I'm okay just wish  I didn't have to leave like that. I miss you already see you at lunch 😉 xxx

I put my phone away whilst looking at my computer. The students come in 5 minutes later. I begin to teach my lesson,  all I can think about is Emily, unfortunately she's not in this class that I'm Teaching. The bells goes for lunch which I'm relieved about, as I know after  lunch I'm teaching Emily. I get my lunch while sitting down opposite Cece .

"So how was your weekend did you get me any pictures of England Cece? "

"Yes loads here take at  look at my phone there's loads of London "

"Wow it's Beautiful when I go to Paris one day I'm defiantly going to stop by so you had so nice time then Cece?

"Yeah it was amazing I just want to go back already that's the thing. So Alison how was your weekend? "

"Yeah it was good Cece bit lonely however it was good "

"Well I've found Some guys you might like I got a few numbers too"
Cece says laughing

"Cece I'm not just going to go for a random guy anyways I'm not really interested at the moment.  I best get back to my classroom actually got a few things to do "

As I'm teaching the class that Emily is in I find myself can't stop staring at her ,she's just so gorgeous. One of the students needs help with there story, so I go over giving them advice. I catch Emily on her phone .

"Miss Fields that's the second time I've had to tell you now about phone in class "

" I'm Sorry Miss Dilaurentis I won't do it again "

"I'll have to speak to you after class about this issue Miss Fields "

The class ends Emily remains seated. I go over to her sitting down near her Emily looks up while laughing .

" You be bad in my class on purpose don't you Em ? "

"No of course I don't I wouldn't dream of it "

" Em I know you're lying to me you will get punished in time "

"Dam in time how long do I have to wait ? "
Emily says giggling

"It's better when it's least expected Em makes it more fun. So what have you been writting about in my class May i see your work ?"

"Yeah you're right guess I'll wait then. Here's my work just about Clexa again" 

"Wow Em you do have a wild imagination don't you?"

"Well yeah I do especially with you're  desk and you"
Emily says laughing

"Oh yeah like what Em ?"
I look at Emily smiling

"Oh nothing I mean how sexy you look at you're desk that's all "

"Why do I feek like you're lying to me Em? "

Emily and I burst out laughing. I go and close my classroom door sharing a passionate kiss with Emily using our tongues fighting for domaince , which I win, things nearly get heated before we both stop

"Em someone could just walk in you know  have I got you hard?  "

"Silly question you always get me hard . I know I was thinking the same thing  someone could walk in however, you look so sexy right now Ali your blonde hair is gorgeous "
Emily says touching my hair

"You're  hot too sexy Mermaid what are you doing tonight Em ? "

"I'm going to the cinema with my Hanna , Spencer what about you? "

"I'm going home maybe come round a after if you want to Em ? "

"Yeah sure I'll see you later sexy  Blondie "

Emily gives me a kiss on the lips goodbye while cuddling me. Emily's  cuddles are so soft and her kisses are so gentle. I clean up the classroom then head back to mine.  When I pull up at my house there's a car which I recognise.  I park up while feeling my heart racing of anxiety. As i open the  door, I just stand there utterly stunned i can't believe who it is.

"Hey Alison did you miss me "?

" Elliot what are you doing here? "

I'm going to leave it there. 😂 I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for voting, viewing commenting.  I'm so happy with the support you guy's have given me I really appreciate it. :)