Names and Faces

I started to lose consciousness. I could feel it. I was in the back of the van with all of the guys except Eric. '' Great! you killed her, mikeal!'' the blonde said to the guy who hit me. ''No I didn't ashton!'' mikeal said the name slowly, as if teasing the blonde boy. '' I said don't call me that!'' Ashton said. Mikeal hit Ashton across the head. Ashton grabbed him and threw him on me. ''oww!! What the!?!'' my head was pounding and the way he was on me was hurting my ribs. Thank God someone pulled him off of me. ''Quit playing around.'' the tall, chocolate colored one said. ''oh man! your no fun david! I just wanted to taste her.'' Ashton said. He smirked down at me. they started pushing. '' STOP IT!'' Someone else yelled. the van went quiet. i looked left and saw him. 'cute...' I thought. He had lightning blue eyes and midnight black eyes. ''We were sent to get her. not bite her or harass her.'' He looked down at me and touched my forehead. ''shes cold...'' He said as he wiped the now cold and almost dried blood off. He licked his finger and then pulled his leather jacket off and covered me up. then, I lost consciousness.

a/n: hey! sorry about it being short but I am trying. thanks for reading and if you don't mind, follow me.