The End of something new ch.21

"Good night lily rose Avery" when he said that he sent chills down my whole back.

"One day" I said to him and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

June 12, 2017 8:30 am. Play song above. Couple of kids by maggie lindemann
I woke up to my alarm going off and I hit snooze. I then realized that I had a doctors appointment. I got out of bed and saw jack sound asleep. I went into the bathroom and did all of my morning stuff blah blah blah. I was wearing a grey knitted sweater, white shirt, grey shorts, my glasses and my doc martens.

when I was done it was about 9:30am and the doctors office was 15 minutes away

when I was done it was about 9:30am and the doctors office was 15 minutes away. I walked over to jack and gave him a kiss. I whispered in his ear.

*whisper*
"I am going to my appointment. I will be back soon"

"Mhm" he said and rolled over.

I walked out and saw my mom out on the balcony vlogging. #vlogmom. I knocked on the glass door telling my mom it's time to go. She finished vlogging and we left.

***

We got to the doctors office and my mom signed me in and stuff.

"Lily Paul" the doctor yelled. My mom and I went in and explained to her what has been happening.

"So it looks like you are sick. It's not like you have a cold or anything but this sickness is something you should be paying attention to because when you throw up you are loosing body fluids and you need to make sure you eat so you don't pass out. This sickness is pretty much all of the symptoms of pregnancy and we have discovered a medication that will help it. If you finish all of the medication and you don't feel better come back. Do you guys have a pharmacy?"

I looked at my mom

"Yeah we go to Costco"

"Ok I will send the medication and you will be able to pick it up after this appointment" the appointment was over and we went to Costco and grabbed the medication.

***1 hour later***

We got back home and it was 12:28pm and everyone was in the living room. The WDW boys, Bennett, Ayla, Evan, manager Jeff. They were all huddled around Logan's computer watching something.

"Hey guys what are you watching?"

"The rise of the Paul's" everyone yelled. Oh yeah my brothers are going through some shit about who's better and honestly I think it's stupid.

A/N play song above ☝️

"Ugh ok."

I walked back back into my room and sat on my bed with my computer. I opened YouTube and saw one of Alissa Violets videos. Aww I miss her. She is such a great person. The video was called 'what you've been waiting for'. It looked serious.