PART : 6 HIS AGGRESSIVE KISS

Start from the beginning

"I used to play many games with my friends , will you play with me ? "She asked cutely and mukti smiled as she got succeeded in changing her mood.

"Offcourse sweety , tell me which game do you want to play ? "She asked putting hand on her face and she excitingly got up.

_____________________________

They were playing Aankh Micholi , in this game , one of the players, the denner, is blindfolded with a piece of cloth. The denner has to catch hold of one of the other players while being blindfolded. Maids were also playing with mukti as nandini insisted them to play with her. Nandini was enjoying alot and mukti too but she was calling herself fool. In this age , she was playing this type childhood game.

On the other hand manik was listening noises from outside which were disturbing him. He couldn't able to concentrate on his works. His anger was rising.

"Now you will see , how  I easily i will catch , i am expert in this game " Nandini was blindfolded , she was moving her hand and finding other , she said confidently. She was stepping backward  and behind her there was stairs. She was just about to fall.

"Nandini "before mukti could stop her , we heard manik's voice , he shouted pulling nandini toward him by holding her arms and removed her blindfold making her shocked and she was blinking her eyelashes , trying to adjust her eyes in light.

"Mukti , are you blind , didn't you see that she was about to fall down , when you become such a child "manik shouted on mukti while mukti was looking down and nandini turned her face a little and got shocked to see that she was standing on the edges of stairs.

" i  pay you all for working in this house , not for enjoying and playing this bloody games in this house "manik shouted angrily on maids and they left from there immediately while nandini felt bad for them , because of her manik shouted on them and also on mukti.

Manik after giving angrily look to mukti , holding nandini hand , took her inside the room and closed the door. Now he was looking at nandini angrily who was standing silently and making herself ready to bear his anger , her eyes were looking down.

Manik was fisting his hand as he was trying to control his anger. He explained her many time to take care of herself but she again and again doing the same mistake and making him angry.

Manik didn't find any way and in next movement , nandini was pinned on the wall  and manik was kissing her lips hungrily holding her waist. His kiss again shocked her and her body became weak and she wanted to response him but he was not giving her chance as like he wanted to punish her through this dominant kiss. She moved her  hand upward to touch him but before she could touch him , he pinned her hand on wall , above her head. His aggressive kiss started becoming slow and the kiss was worked like magic on him like before as he started calming down but Nandini was feeling irritated as she wanted to touch him.

"Aahu " manik moved backward while shouting as nandini kicked on his foot as she was feeling irritated and after didn't finding any option , she kicked him.

"Why  you are not letting me to touch you and kiss you "she said being frustrated soul and manik who was got angry by her act few second  back , now after listening her words , he smirked looking at her and she bite her lower lips after realising that what she has said in frustration.

First her word and now The way she bite her lower lips , manik got hungry , hungry to eat up her lips and again without saying anything , he started to kiss her . This time he was kissing her softly and she also got relief as he let her to kiss him back this time. He held nandini's both hand and put them on his face as he wanted to fulfil her wish. He held her one leg and put it on his waist and kiss her lovingly. He was enjoying the kiss alot. He had waited for her so long. He had waited for to kiss her , to touch her , to feel her body . And  finally , he got her and now he didn't want to leave her.