"Can you handle it?"

Andrea's POV

"Me and Anthony had a cold silence every since we've left our house. Noooo we're not having issues , today makes a year since his grandfather past and he always gets emotional on this day. I leaned my head back and nodded my head with the flow of the music that was playing in the car and began humming "I'll Be Missing You" by Faith Evans.

...

"Every step i take. Every move i make. "

"Every single day , every time i pray , i'll be missing you."

"Thinking of the day. When you went away."

"What a life to take what a bond to break i'll be missing you."
...

"Anthony reached over and began locking his hands with mine so i comforted him with a gentle squeeze. It's going to be okay, baby. Ik it won't be easy but I'm here to help you get through it. Ride or die right? I said trying to get him to remember the saying we used to always tell eachother when i was in college."

"He turned his attention off of the road and smiled. Right. He said after kissing my hand. I just appreciate you supporting me after all these years. Ik i'm not the best nigga you've ever had but i try my absolute best ma. I just want you to know that i love you. I may not have the best way of showing it sometimes but i do. I don't like seeing you hurt at all. I just wanna make it up to you baby. You're my bestfriend Andrea and if i ever lose you, the love of my life? My whole life would fall apart. Just stick with me. I know we're not the richest but it takes levels to get there and i'm willing to sacrifice everything to make it to that point with you and our beautiful baby girl and baby boy.

"I looked at Anthony and smiled as a tear began to fall from my face allowing more to fill my eyes. Of course, baby. I'm here through thick and then , for richer or for poor and in sickness and in health. I'm not going anywhere for the sake of this marriage and our love for one another. We have a beautiful daughter to raise and not only that but we also have a son along with a bigger and brighter future ahead of us. I want us to grow old together but i don't want either of us to be the cause of our grey hairs. I said laughing. Anthony i fell in love with you the second i layed eyes on you. You were the first person i actually let hold me and take my virginity. You've been my bestfriend for eternity and i want you to continue being that along with the love of my life. I'm going to stick with you as long as god allows me to."

"He wiped my tears and kissed my lips. I love you Andrea. Don't you ever forget that. He said while pulling in a dark area filled with several spooky looking trees."

"I love you too Anthony. I said while observing my surroundings. Baby where are we? I asked not only concerned but scared."

"Just sit back. You'll see. He looked at me and smirked."

"Alright. I said half smiling."

..
..
..
..
..
..
..

"I opened my door and instantly grabbed his hand and started following him in front instead of behind. Baby please tell me where we're going. I'm beginning to get scared."

"Ssshhh. He said while wrapping his arms around my waste and kissing me in the crook of my neck. It's okay. We're at a cabin baby."

"Once we entered the cabin my eyes were filled with joy and excitement. He's so romantic. I walked into a lighted room full of strawberry scented candles , rose petals , and two wine glasses beside our bed. Baby you did all of this?"