Chapter Eleven : To Protect

A/N : I know crap title but it's all I got

"Took them long enough." Dream said.
"Agreed." Ink replied.
"What did you two do?" Mia asked.

*Momma Mia mod activated

They blankly starred at each other for a moment before becoming worried about Mia seeing as she was giving them a glare of death.
"Whatever, I'm checking on (y/n) and Cross." She pushed her way between the two skeletons and headed for the room, she knocked on the door before opening it to see a slightly flustered (y/n). Mia grinned like a sociopath and glared Cross down, who in turn started to sweat. (how the frick do skeleton's sweat? Sod it I'm not asking anymore questions)
"What'd you do to (y/n)?" She asked, her voice was deeper then normal.
"He didn't do anything Mia." (y/n) replied. "But." She held out a small lilac soul.
"YOU HAVE A SOUL!?" Mia shouted, (y/n) simply nodded, Mia was captivated in how (y/n) had a soul that she didn't notice Cross slipped out the room. "HOW!?"
"Magic." (y/n) said, doing jazz hands, earning a glare from Mia.
"Not. Funny. (y/n)."

"That was close." Cross muttered.
"What was close?" Blue asked, glancing at the talker skeleton with his bright blue eyes.
"I just escaped death by Mia." Cross replied.
"What'd ya do?" Ink asked.
"Well..." Cross trailed off as a small purple blush ran across his cheek bones. "I may havekissesynpleasedonttellMia."
"What? Please repeat that." Dream said.
"I kissed (y/n) okay!?" He slightly shouted, they starred at his blankly for a moment before the smaller skeletons started fanboying. "Guys please."
"YOU DID WHAT NOW!?" Mia voice boomed.
"MIA! Don't kill him!" (y/n) shouted back, standing beside Mia.
"What she said!" Cross said.
"WILL ALL OF YOU STOP SHOUTING I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP!" Chara shouted walking down for the stairs obviously annoyed.
   "WELL I WOULDN'T BE YELLING IF CHUCKLES OVER THERE DIDN'T KISS (Y/N)!" Mia shouted, Chara gave Cross a look of you-did-fricken-not, Cross nodded making Chara glare him down.
"Mia, go." (y/n) said, pointing to the door for her to leave, he glared at (y/n) before leaving the door. "And will you three stop fanboying?"
"Sorry!" Blue said.
"Whelp, that happened." Cross said.
"Yep." (y/n) replied, sitting down on the couch. "So how long are you Three staying?" She didn't bother to look at them knowing they knew who she was talking about.
"Depends, if Nightmare finds our base while we're here and destroys it..." Dream trailed off knowing that (y/n) would easily connect the dots, she groaned at the thought of having the 'Star Sanses' stay at her house, they are far to energetic for her liking.
"Yo Mia give me on of those orbs." (y/n) shouted, jumping off the couch and waking out the door.
"Why?" Mia asked.
"You can talk to, 'to much energy' while Cross, Chara I guess and, I go somewhere far far away." (y/n) replied.
"Fine." She tossed (y/n) an orb off her bracelet as the walking back inside.
"Cross, Chara follow me." (y/n) said, Cross followed behind her while Chara rolled his eyes and followed suit.

Error was playing with his puppets when a crashing sound stopped the peace of the anti-void.
"Get. Off." A familiar voice said, he turn and around an see none other then (y/n) on the bottom of a doggie pile with two otters on top of her. (You are fairly good friends with Error by the way, I am not doing the 'glitchy' speech, I don't have time for that)
"Sorry!" A male said, getting off her.
"Next time give us some warning!" A child-ish voice said.
"Never! Oh sup Error." (y/n) said giving Error a smile, which isn't normal.
"What are doing here? Trying to escape Mia?" He asked.
"And the Star Sanses." She replied, she never has liked over positive or energetic people.
"Makes sense."
"OH HELL NO! GO BACK TO YOUR OWN TIME-LINE! I AIN'T DEALIN' WITH YOU TODAY!"
"Oh come on queenie you know you want to see that time-line again."
"HELL NAW!" Error rolled his eyes and grabbed the two new comers with his strings pulling them towards the group.
"SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME!? WE GET STUCK IN THESE SITUATIONS!?" The one with pristine white fur with accenting golden scales, she also had golden horns like spikes coming out her skull. While the other looked the exact opposite, dark scales black and dark purple accent scales with her right horn (which are the same purple) was broken off and the left one was contorted twisted around to been seen like a rams horns, she also had deep scars and cut running along her arms, legs and, stomach, what was surprising is that they were purple a brighter one then her horns.
"Ha! Like this is my fault." The darker one said.
"Will you two stop arguing?" (y/n) said in a irritated tone, they gave her a blank stare not saying a singe word. "Who are you two anyways?"
   "I am Lumière and I protect people for that abomination." The golden one said nodding to the other.
   "How rude, I'm Décès (that name might change)." The other said.
   "Error if you will." (y/n) said, he nodded opening a rift and tossing the two of them in.
   "Did throw them where I think you threw them?" Cross asked.
   "Yep! Now the have deal with Lust." (y/n) said in a surprisingly cheery tone.
   "Well they're screwed." Cross said.
   "Now-." (y/n) couldn't finish her sentence for Mia being thrown into the anti-void, she skidded to a stop but jumped back up running towards the rift.
   As it closed she shouted, "DREAM DON'T! LET ME BACK THROUGH! I WON'T LET YOU THREE DIE!"
   "Mia what happened?" (y/n) asked.
   "Nightmare...attacked us, (y/n)...they can't win (y/n)!" She shouted crying into (y/n) jacket.
   "Shhh, we can help them we have just have to wait."
   "Wait!? If we would have waited you would have died (y/n)! We can't wait!"
   "We are! I'm not letting you go on a suicide mission!" By now (y/n) was crying as well, she wasn't about to lose someone as close to her as Mia.
   "Try and stop me!" Mia shouted, grabbing a spare orb in her pocket and tossing it on the ground.
   "Mia!" (y/n) shouted trying to go after her but she was held back. "LET ME GO!" She struggled to get out of their arms but they wouldn't give.
   "No, we will wait and come up with plan, I'm losing you." Cross said.
   "I can't lose her!" She shouted, he turned her in his arms and hugged her.
   "You won't I'll make sure of it."

   A/N : Another cliffhanger cuz why not, also Lumière and Décès are from next fanfic that I'm working on the prologue for so yeah, little sneak preview.

   Little stupid thing I thought of :

   "Ha! I'm queen in the next book and I'm probably gonna die aren't I?" Lumière asked.
"Probably lol." Author~Chan replied.

   "So...I'm evil, eh?" Décès asked.
"Yep and you'll probably be the only survivor lol."

   "WHAT ROLE DO I GET!?" Mia shouted.
"You're the servant in the prologue with no name."
   "Fu-."

   "Aww the goop goop is back." (y/n) said.
"I know right he's fricken adorable."

   "I'm in the next fanfic woh!" Dream shouted jumping out the window.

   "Why me?" Nightmare asked.
"Cuz."
   "That answers nothing."
"Exactly."

     Alright I'm done, boi!