Fake Love in a Ball Dance Party:1700s

Start from the beginning

Mm?.....the Queen and that bastard?.....where are they going?.....He thought as he narrowed his eyebrows and his gaze followed their movement. He clenched his hand into a fist.
.
.
.

A very dark haired women walked in the middle of the elegant dining room. Her gaze was dark and her red lipstick made her look even more intimidating. She sat next to a white haired men with red rubi eyes. He was smiling and just enjoying the view of his surrounding.

He notice the women in a black dress sitting next to him and turn to look at her.

" Hello Raicho?....how's your night going?..." His voice smooth and sweet. He still wearing that gentle smile on his handsome face.

" Bad Chieko.....really bad. " She simply said as she desperately drank the glass of wine in her hand. The white hair men just followed her every movement with his gaze, showing a slightly surprised look.

" What is it Raicho?" Chieko asked.
" Your dearly cousin and that freaking Chojiro just walked out of the castle, ALONE...." She said emphasizing the word 'alone.'

Chieko slightly chuckled. "So?......what's wrong about it?" He asked.

" Oh my....." Raicho massage her temples. " Chieko....you know I like Chojiro....and I don't like it when he hangs out with my sister...." She said and drank another glass of wine as she abruptly stand up from her seat and walked away.
.
.
.
.

🥀At the garden🥀

Queen Kasumi and Chojiro quietly walked around the path of the garden with a happy smile.

" We've known each other for years" Chojiro started. " And I always had feelings for you, so I chose this day to confess to you....." He said as he held her hand.

They stopped walking and just faced each other. The moon above them, shining so bright upon them.

Even though I feel nothing for him, he can be useful for my plan......She thought. The project she been thinking about for the good of the vampires.

" Chojiro.....I like you too....and I knew you liked me....you always showed it to me" Kasumi smiled.

"Really?..I-....so then" Chojiro kneeled down on his knees. "Would you like to marry me?" He said as he pulls out a small maroon box with small silver diamonds surrounding it. He open it and a precious diamond ring sat in it.

Queen Kasumi gasped and covered her mouth, her eyes started to get watery. It was all an act.

"Yes!" She said.

Chojiro immediately stood up and hugged her tightly. They separate and looked at each other. They leaned in for a passionated kiss.

Now your mine.....She thought while her eyes were open and Chojiro's eye lids were close.

....The Fake Love....

.
.
.
.

The Queen and the soon to be King Chojiro walked inside the mansion. Both of them held hands as they walked inside. They walked towards the big stage were the musicians were playing their classical music.

She grabbed a cup of glass and a spoon from a servant. She taps the spoon against the glass repeatedly to gain the people's attention.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!....I have good news......." The whole room stayed quiet, waiting for her to continue.

" Chojiro Sakagami, and I,........are getting marry!" She said excitedly.

Everyone clap and cheered. This made Bezuta's blood boiled and he clenched his hands into a fist.

Is she serious?.....Bezuta thought. He stood up and walked out of the castle.

" What....." Raicho whispered to herself. " This can't be happening...." She said still staring at the Queen and Chojiro.

" It is happening......" Chieko said while kinda leaning towards her. He looked at the other side of the room anf noticed Bezuta walking out.

Wait why is he leaving?....He thought. He decided to follow and find out.
.
.
.

"Bezuta! Where are you going?" Chieko yelled at him. Bezuta turned around to face him. "Chieko what are you doing here?" Bezuta also asked.

"Why are you leaving?" Chieko said and narrowed his eyebrows.

Probably he is mad about Kasumi.... Chieko thought. Bezuta once told him he is in love with her, but didn't think she would love a worker like him....but there's Chojiro.....who's now getting marry with her.

" Didn't you see?....she is getting marry with that bastard....I really don't want to see them right now " Bezuta said as he started to walk again. Chieko nodded. " oh well....Goodnight Bezuta....."

Bezuta also nodded and got inside the brown carriage.

CONTINUING...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

{Tell me did you like it? And plz vote! }