17.

unedited.

+pleasevoteandshare.

p.s play the song; it is not owned by me.

***

Kaname silently caressed the sleeping female's face, his finger tips ever so lightly touching her soft skin as if afraid she'll break into pieces under his touch.

It was a while ago she fainted the moment she exited the Headmaster's office and Kaname had swooped her into his arms the moment she fell. He was clearly concerned for her and rushed to her allocated room in the Moon Dorms, not giving any of the regular or noble vampires to greet him. He had left them to wonder who the female in his arms was and had a certain female  Aristocrat reigned with jealously.

He made sure to call his second in command, Takuma Ichijo, to check her condition only to be eased with the fact that she had only collapsed under drained energy, perhaps she did not get any rest.

"I assume this is the cousin you tend to speak of, Lord Kaname?" Takuma politely questioned, gazing at the girl who appears to only be a year or two younger than him. He knew of her very well but never had the chance to meet her.

"Yes." Kaname answered simply, now watching her from the corner of his eyes as he sat on the edge of her bed.

"Then I shall inform the others of her arrival, please excuse me My Lord." The gentleman said, placing a hand on his heart and bowed, earning an approval to be dismissed by the Pureblood.

Kaname silently watched the girl sleep peacefully for a few moments before pushing himself up to fix her blankets and then exiting her room after one last look at her face. 

Meanwhile, two Aristocrats looked back and forth to see if the coast was clear. They were the only ones missing from their group of friends and one of them decided to be a little rebel. After seeing their Lord carry a figure and rushing past them, it made them a little curious. Who could possibly make someone such as Kaname rush? There was only one way to find out and that was to sneak up into the room their Lord has entered and exited from.

"Should we really be doing this?" Aido asked, feeling a bit unsure as he stared at the closed door that led to the room. He was nervously peeking out from a corner of the corridor.

"Aido, this was your idea. I should be the one asking that." Kain, who was currently leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, sighed.

"Oh right I forgot." Aido laughed sheepishly. "But it wouldn't hurt to take a little, little peak right?" This made Kain shrug.

Despite Aido's worries, the grown male still decided to stick with the plan. Aido's eyes searched the area with intensity before vanishing into thin air. Kain sighed once again but decided to follow the blonde.

In a matter of seconds they found themselves in what seems to be the mysterious girl's room. Aido curiously looked around, he had never been in a girl's room before though everything looked well kept, nothing like his messy room. His eyes searched for the girl and found her laying on her bed with her hair sprawled out. He gaped. She stood out from the background, it wasn't hard to miss her. Once his eyes laid upon her he could not look away, not even for a moment. It was then that he realised that he was approaching her slowly, being careful not to wake her up.

His cousin stood by the window. Though his heart belonged to Ruka, the unknown girl seemed fascinating to look at. Her presence lingered of a Pureblood but it was faint and was not as Kaname's presence, was that possible?

Something about this girl made Hanabusa sentimental. She seemed familiar, but he couldn't really place his finger. It was like a feeling of something at the tip of your tongue, where had he known this girl? He glanced at her hair and tilted his hair. Platinum hair, white like snow.. just who--