Looking at Angelina, it seems she had the same idea.

But it seemed that the two had made it to the other side without incident.

They smiled and high fived each other.

Fred looked back to offer everyone a thumbs up and George sent a wink in Mallie's direction, who got a suggestive shove in the side from Angelina who was standing close enough to see her blush.

She didn't even have time to defend herself when things started going horribly wrong.

Fred had begun bargaining prices for the recipe with members of the crowd when, before their eyes, the twins were catapulted out of the circle and across the room in seperate directions.

Fred landed and rolled off a dining table and George flew straight into a wall and hit the ground with a thud.

Lee grinned, still standing outside the perimeter of the circle:
"Every man for 'imself."

Mallie's eyes were wide and she glanced between the two opposing corners of the room, where each half of the Weasley twins lay, probably unconscious.

Angelina touched her arm, "I'll check Fred, you get George."

Angelina was already halfway to Fred when Mallie registered what the Gryddindor had asked and quickly made her way in the opposite direction.

George was face down on the stone floor and unmoving.

She leaned down beside him, a crowd slowly growing around her.

"George.." Mallie tried to coax him to open his eyes as she rolled him over into his back.

There was a gasp from the surrounding crowd and Mallie's eyes widened: George was sprouting a thick white beard and it was growing faster the longer they looked.

Mallie was startled to silence but soon started to laugh and looked over to where Angelina was,

"Angelina ..." She called.

"Beard too?" Angelina yelled back between fits of laughter.

George's eyes began to open slowly, cringing at the noise around him and looked curiously up at Mallie who was holding his head,

"What ... is it?" He asked as he surveyed everyone's faces.

She leaned down and whispered close to his ear, "Uh Georgie, you've got a beard."

Georges eyes grew wide and he grasped at the white hair.

"Oy, old man!" Fred seemed to be up on his feet and laughed as he caught sight of his brother.

George still sat on the floor and most of the crowd had dispersed, now full on the day's antics.

"My head hurts." George mumbled as he lay back down on the floor, the length of his white beard now grazing his knees.

"Well that's what you get for being thrown 15 feet and slammed into a wall." Mallie deadpanned.

"I'll be right back," She said and walked over to Angelina.

"All good over here," Angelina clarified Fred already describing the experiance to Lee in elaborate adjectives.

"And there?" She asked.

Mallie rolled her eyes, "I think George might have a concussion, I'll take him to the hospital wing to check."

Angelina nodded, "Yeah, best check. I heard him hit that wall hard."