"Oh right." I giggled and pushed myself off his lap, bending over the camera, "Well then, this is it for today. Goodnight."

The next day, we had woken up early and took turns in the shower. We haven't shared a shower yet but that's soon to come. I'm looking forward to it but before that I have to talk Yoongi into first. He came up to me when he was done dressing, holding the camera in his hands because I asked him to get it.

"How do you turn this on?" He asked me, sitting next to me in front of the vanity while I was doing my make up in my robe, "Oh I got it already. Okay. It's on. Say goodmorning, baby."

I turned to him and the camera in his hands, in an awkward position since I was curling my lashes but I still managed to smile. "Goodmorning!"

"You see, I'm done with everything." Yoongi talked to the camera, showing his outfit for the day, "And she's still doing her make up. It's now.. uh.." He paused to look at his watch. "7am and our flight is at 9am. I wonder how we'll make it in time. What are your thoughts about this, baby?"

"I'm almost done. Don't rush me." I told him and the camera as I do my brows, going for a natural look. "My brows need to look nice."

"I wish she would just go faster." Yoongi sighed behind the camera, still filming what I'm doing.

"Babe, I do go fast.. on you." I teased him. "Would you like me to demonstrate?"

"Baby, there's a bible beside you just waiting for you to open it." Yoongi replied nonchalantly.

"I do read the bible." I told him, "and it said, husbands should love their wives." Yoongi nodded and hummed but did not say anything further.

"I do." Yoongi recorded me as I finish the rest of my make up, "Now she's putting on some blush on her cheeks. Oh, she's so pretty. I wonder what's her name?"

I smiled and gave a flying kiss to the camera when I was done with my lips. "Done. We're going to the airport now. Byeeee!"

*

The plane ride took us almost the whole day so when arrived at where we're staying. We decided to unpack our things later and just relax for the night. Two months is a long time and so we need not rush. We were staying at a hotel near the beach. It had a nice view of the sunset but I wanted to see it much closer so I asked Yoongi to come down with me to the beach for a little dip.

"Is it okay if I wear this?" I walked into our room in my bikini, showing it to Yoongi. "I don't think it's cold out. This should be fine, right?"

Yoongi gave my exposed body a once over, his eyes glazed. We haven't done it yet after the marriage so he should be feeling a sexual tension by now. "It's too much."

"Too much what?" I chuckled as I checked myself in the mirror, his eyes following me. "I think it's perfect."

"I can see everything." Yoongi mumbled as he was about walk past me but I blocked his way.

"You're supposed to see everything." I gave him a smile and a quick peck. "Don't worry. We'll be underwater."

We came down after he got ready. I pulled on his hand and lead him to the shore where I shed my outer covering. The water was calm and warm as we go into the deep part, hand in hand. Yoongi was behind me, following closely behind until I stopped where the water was at the level of our shoulders and the sun setting beautifully behind us.

"Isn't this nice?" I said, putting my arms around his neck and making sure I press my breasts against his chest.

"Yeah." He smiled at me, brushing the ends of my wet hair behind my shoulders. "It's perfect."

"Well, are you just going to stare at me or are we going to make out romantically?" I whispered just above Yoongi's lips.

His hands smoothly themselves under the water, hooking under my thighs and wrapping them around his hips so painfully close to his body while I smiled and held onto his shoulders, "You don't have to remind me. There isn't a time when I don't think about kissing you."

He moaned as we made out, pulling away slightly, "Your boobs are distracting me." Yoongi breathed heavily when I palmed him underwater.

"You can feel me up. Nobody's going to know what's under the surface." I whispered on his ear then nibbled on it, softly placing kisses as I take my hand inside his shorts.

I softly moaned when his hands began to feel up my body, on my waist, my ass, my thighs, my breasts. His hands are everywhere and it feels so good I can no longer control my facial expressions. "This won't do."

"Why?" I opened my eyes and looked at him as he grabbed my hand, pulling it out of his shorts.

"There's an old couple at the shore, glaring at us." Yoongi blushed while I laughed when I saw what he meant. He was shy as we both smiled at each other when the old couple left.

And then he was tugging me back to shore. I held onto his arm, "Yoongi, why are we going back so soon?"

"You know why.." Yoongi replied, picking up the clothes we left. "I need you right now."

"I thought you were going to keep playing saint." I wittingly threw at him while grinning.

"They were sinners before they became Saints." He pushed the elevator button then said, "Because sin is what makes us human."

I kept quiet as I allowed him to usher me into the waiting lift. The elevator ride was the most uncomfortable two minutes of my life because Yoongi was so quiet. It's so hard to figure out what's going on in his mind. He must be in total conflict with himself. The elevator dinged and Yoongi pulled me out in a hurry. We entered our room and he took me to the bedroom right away.

I removed the top of my bikini first, letting Yoongi see my breasts. I smiled as he watched me stripping. I pulled my damp hair back and slide my hands down my body until I was playing with the strings of my two piece. I took it off, loving the way Yoongi looked at me, how badly he wants to touch me. I crawled onto the bed, waiting for Yoongi.

"Come here, Yoongi." I patted the spot right next to me and told him to come. I pushed him back down on the bed, my naked body bent over his as I caress the side of his face and kiss him all over.

"I love you." I stopped to whisper to him, staring into his eyes. "I would never regret anything."

"You're far too precious to become something I regret, Cassie." Yoongi smiled, cradling my cheek. Then he pinned my back against the sheets and lined himself into me, pushing in so gently as he kissed me while our fingers are intertwined, "I'm going to make you happy for all the reasons you deserve."

All of a sudden, tears fell from my eyes. He hugged me warmly, tipping my head back on the pillows and connected our lips as we both bathed in each other pleasures. We found ourselves deeper in each other's arms and discovered a whole new definition of our love. Yoongi made me sigh in the most satisfying manner while he watched me squirm under him and call his name a couple more times in shaky breaths before I finally felt him take me and make me his.

I embraced him, feeling his weight press on my body, his control slipping from him as his moans grew loud. Yoongi's voice was perfect as he spilled my name along with the warmth that he spilled inside me. He pulled me in a comforting hug when he finished, pulling the sheets over our bodies and told me, "Don't ever cry again."