But she began thinking back to that girl at the mall she went to with Levi. And that child she was with. That small child.

She had that smile that bugged Sirena so much. Her smile was so familiar. She had that brown hair, crystal blue eyes, and fair skin to compliment her whole look. Sirena started to bite her fingernail and remembered what that child's name was. Fern. Honestly, that kid made her feel so frustrated. She looked so familiar, but Sirena knew that they haven't met at all. She knew that it was probably just a coincidence that Fern looked a lot like someone she knew, but she couldn't help but ponder about the kid more and more.

But who was that girl that Fern was with? Sirena thought in her head as thoughts buzzed around. Whoever Fern was with, she had the same hair color as her. And the way that that woman laughed, she sounded happy. And sounded so much like...

"-miss? Mr. Falls is here." Janette's voice snapped Sirena's out of her thoughts. The girl turned around and saw Levi, smiling at her with a cheeky grin. He walked over to her happily and sat down in the seat next to hers, giving her a bigger smile. "Hi, pet!"

"Oh. It's you." Sirena said before looking away and started to wonder about those two girls from the mall again. "You need anything?"

"Aw, did you not miss me?" Levi pouted at her. He slung an around around her waist and pressed a loving kiss to the top of her head, smelling the enticing scent from her hair and letting a smile form on his lips. Sirena immediately frowned from the gesture and pulled away from him, letting his arm drop from her waist.

"I thought you had another meeting today."

"I did! But then they cancelled it because of an anonymous reason," he shrugged at her. "So, love, I've heard that you haven't had breakfast this morning. You've been losing weight, you're looking a little bit pale these days, and you haven't slept much. Care to explain the problem?" Levi took out a black case with his glasses inside and put them on, leaning back against his chair as he surprisingly took out a crumpled piece of paper and began to read it. Sirena rose an eyebrow. What was he doing?

"What are you doing?"

"I'm being what boyfriends do." He scoffed like it was the most obvious answer. "Tell me all of your problems. I've been reading some very helpful advices to use whenever girls have problems. Don't worry, just lay out all of your worries." He leaned closer to her.

Honestly, Sirena had to admit that he was adorable. And hot. Once he put on glasses, that made him even more hot than she imagined. She felt her cheeks burning up but she turned away before he could notice.

"You're... not my boyfriend." She managed to say in a small voice. Levi began to frown, obviously displeased with the way she answered him. "I've just been feeling homesick," Sirena rasped out. "You never let me outside. I've been stuck here with no one but Janette. I can't see my family. I can't see my friends as well. I feel trapped." She slumped her shoulders and felt tired. There wasn't any point in telling him her problems.

He wouldn't let her out. He wouldn't let her do anything by herself without having to assign bodyguards. She was trapped inside the mansion. On top of that, he had drugged her and placed a chip inside of her so she wouldn't even be able to escape them without being found. He was like Zero, the bastard that made a living a hell for Sirena.

Levi was obsessed. Sirena didn't think that he was because of his cute smiles, the nice acts he puts up just for her. Inside, he was truly a freak like Zero was. Maybe even more.