Chapter 4

Eric's P.O.V

*The next Morning*

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!"

"Damn it" I whisper loudly whilst slamming my alarm tf up.

I stretch and get up out of my bed, immediately thinking about Jada. I still can't get her out of my head because she's too damn fine.

I go into the bathroom letting my thoughts run wild about Jada, after I had a shower I put on my baggy jeans and a black shirt then I put curl activator on my hair and then my SOX hat.

I've decided that I'm gonna walk to Jada's house and ask her if she wants to walk to school with me. But I know that Leigh-Anne walks with her because Leigh hates the school bus with a passion and I've only seen her get it once. So I'll have to go to Leigh-Anne's house first because I don't want her bitchin if I just turn up at Jada's house.

I say bye to my mom and grab my backpack and start walking to Leigh-Anne's house.

Jada's P.O.V

"Aye wake up Jada we have to get ready for school I don't wanna be late" O'Shea says in his morning voice.

"Ughh....okayyy." I say whilst wiping my eyes and opening them. To my surprise I see O'Shea smiling brightly right next me.

"Morning J" He says whilst looking into my eyes.

"Morning cubeeeee." I say whilst playfully poking his cheeks as I jump out of my bed.

"Man, fuck off." He says whilst chuckling.

"Why I thought everyone called you cube, cube." I say rolling my eyes playfully.

"Yea they do but I don't like it when you call me that. I like it when you call me O'Shea." He says trying to say 'O'Shea' in my voice.

"Mmmmm okay Cube."

I walk into the bathroom and lock the door smiling my ass off. I do my hygiene and put on some leggings with my Nike hoodie.

I walk out of the bathroom and I see a fully dressed O'Shea sat on my bed watching tv.

He looks at me up and down "Damn." He mutters.

"See something you like?" I ask

"Hell yea." O'Shea says whilst standing up.

Eric's P.O.V

I knock on Leigh-Anne's door and the door opens slowly revealing her mom.

"Oh hello Eric-" she turns around "LEIGH ANNE GET YO ASS DOWN HERE YOU GOTTA GUEST!" She yells.

Her mom walks off into the house.

"Yea mama who is it?" I hear Leigh say.

"Just go and look. AND REMEMBER TO BE BACK HERE STRAIGHT AFTER SCHOOL TO HELP ME WITH SUPPA!" Her mom shouts once again.

"Ughh.....OKAY MAMA" Leigh says whilst stepping outside and closing the door. She then double takes when she sees me.

"Damn why the hell are you here?" She says with an attitude.