Chapter 2

* 1 week later *

Jada's P.O.V

"JADA GET UP YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY!"

"Ughhh....OKAY MAMA!" I say tired

I get a quick shower, blow dry my hair and then straighten it. I then put on my skinny jeans and my Nike crop top that match my sneakers. I grab my bag and run down stairs with the biggest smile on my face when I see my mama cooking breakfast , it makes me smile because I never get too see her in the morning.

"Morning sweetie! Are you ready for your first day of school?" She says excitingly.

"Good morning and yes I'm sooooo excited!" I say with a big smile on my face, honestly I don't think I've ever been so happy.

"That's great Jada, look I cooked you breakfast" She smiles as she puts the plate down on the table in front of me.

"Thank you mama!" I say as I embrace her with a hug.

As I'm finishing off my breakfast I hear a car horn honk twice and my mama jumps up excitingly.

"Okay sweetie I'm gonna have to go to work now but you know what time I'll be back, remember to have a amazing day at school......AND DON'T FORGET TO STAY WITH LEIGH-ANNE!" My mama shouts as she slams the door shut.

"OKAY MAMA!" I shout hoping that she heard me.

Once I finished eating I put my plate in the sink and wash my hands. I then watch tv for 15 mins until I hear "YOOOO J OPEN THE DOOR BOO ITS YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOOOOL!"

I giggle to myself and open the door too see Leigh-Anne smiling from ear to ear.

"Good morning to you too" I say sarcastically with a smile.

"Oh it is a good morning my friend.... YOUR GOING TO SCHOOL ARGHHH!" Leigh squeals and then football tackles me.

"Omg Leigh calm down!" I say as we're both on the floor laughing hysterically.

Once we get up and catch our breaths we both make sure we both slayin' fo school and then grab our bags and head out the door.

"It's about a 20 minute walk to Compton high, is that okay boo?" Leigh asks me.

"Yeah that's coo" I say.

"Good cause you was gonna walk with me anyway. I ain't gonna take the school bus. HELL . NAW." She shouts as I burst out laughing.

"Guuurl you too much!" I say giggling.

----------------------------------------------

We make it too Compton high and we first go to reception to pick up my timetable. I take it off the receptionists hand and say thank you too her then we walk out to the car park too meet some of Leigh's friends as we are 20 minutes early to school.

We walk up to 3 boys who are damnnn fine.

"These are a few of my friends just be nice to them J" Leigh whispers in my ear as I roll my eyes.

As we stand in front of them there eyes start getting big and they start staring at me. 'Damn I know I'm hot but they need to chill' I think to myself.