FYI

So, for your information, we are officially on Day 2 of the 5 days of #ReapersEnd whereas, on Day5, aka D-Day, Reapers - Master of Souls shall finally end.

For those of you who haven't already seen the update notice on the Tsubame Stories facebook group, I will post an update everyday for 5 days. First one has been uploaded yesterday and, there is more to come.

So, for anyone of you who are probably asking a lot of questions like why's she uploading only now? Why did it take her more or less 5 years to complete this series? Are all the chinks and holes in the story going to be answered?

First, it did take a lot of time writing because I have a day job, a dog, a boyfriend and a life (although, not much of it) to divide my 24 hours everyday. But I'm happy writing for you guys and for myself. Which is why I keep writing.

Now, if you notice, I take a lot of breaks from writing especially when I'm nearing the end simply because it's sooooo stressful to end a story and part with the characters I had put so much thought and effort on. Call me weird, but I LOVE my characters. I feel like I breathe, sleep and drink coffee with them even if it's just in my head.

So you see now, my predicament. But as much as it pains me to say goodbye to my brain-children, a writer must do what a writer should. Now, I have to put the story to a close in order for them to finally live their own lives without me as their puppeteer. It's time for my babies to walk on their own and write their own stories in the minds of you, dear readers who have stuck with me to the very end.

A story will always be a story. Whether it be good, bad or great. In the end, there will always be questions that are left unanswered. Some may like the ending. Some may not. Faults and flaws are a part of it. But even as it's not perfect, it's mine. It's my world and I love every part of it.

I gave you AraVin. I will give you an ending. After that, it is in your hands, or your minds rather, to think the rest. And I hope you give them a good one.

And before this goodbye get any longer and depressing, I would like to end this letter by leaving you with my sincerest gratitude.

Forever,

Shim

'|Q