How He Asks You Out Part 2

Lahey: "Yynnn,my sweet. You are the whiskey within my blood?" slurred the trailer park supervisor. "Oh my god Lahey! you are fucked."
"Smookypoo, that doesn't mean my ffeelings aren't real. Please be Mrs. Liquor, please?" "Fine,Jimmypoo."

Randy: "Y/n, would you like some onion rings? I made them myself." "No." "Please." Randy pleaded. "Fine...Wait,Randy are you coming on to me." "No..yes.Will you go out with me?" He asked. Damn it!he's cute when he pleads, greasy fathead., you thought.
"Okay." "Yesss." Randy cheered.

J-Roc: *In Julian's driveway* "Be my girl?!" J-Roc said. it was a mix of demand and question. "Yes.Now kiss me, player."

Lucy: You guys are we already a thing, you hit it off as soon as you met.

Cory: "I was was wondering if you'd go out with me?" Cory asked you outside Bubbles's shed. "Really, you're fucking dumb Cory."
"Uh, is that a no?" "Uh,no its a yes you fuck head." "Oh,okay cool." Cory replied, walked off and tripped over a scooter."
You laughed and went home.

Trinity: she gave you a pack of cigarettes with the words "go out with me? If yes, smoke one. If no, give me back my cigarettes."

Jacob: "Ill give you this vodka for free if you,um be my girlfriend" the cashier offered. "That depends, does the cashier have a name?"
"I'm Jacob, Jacob Collins."
"Okay Jacob, I'll go out with you.. I'll take that vodka with me, thank you.Bye sweetie"
You walk off leaving the boy speechless.