Part One

***Author's Note: I am not sure why I can't delete the old cast, but in case anyone cares, the cast has changed!!!***

Kaylah: Jurnee Smollet-Bell

Logan: Tyler Hoechlin

Matt: (Still) Alexander Ludwig

Part 1:

I hadn't even learned the boys name, and here I was following him to his car, like a crazed stalker from some weirdo horror movie. His long, sleek black hair rested against his neck in waves. I watched his form turn in the sunset parking lot and lost sight of him completely in the fading glare. The new boy had totally disappeared. After looking in the same spot for 45 seconds, I turned to go, and ran right into the hard chest of HIM.

"It's rude to stalk people ya know" he said. I stammered and blushed, but eventually explained that I was just curious to see if I had never met him before. He watched me intensely and nodded.

"Logan" he said

"So where did you come from? Some place where re-stalking people and giving one word introductions is a norm?" I scoffed.

And then out of nowhere he got very close, so close that I could feel his breath against my nose.

"No," he breathed against my ear "I came from a place where spunky girls like you get responses like this" and he pressed his forehead against mine, rubbing his hands up my arms to my shoulders. My heart skipped two beats, and my breathing became uneven. Grasping them tightly, he looked deeply into my eyes with his deep, burning moss green eyes, and.......

PUSHED ME?????!!!!!!!!!

Next thing I knew, I was falling to the gravel of the parking lot, watching his snickering fleeting form through teary eyes... That A-hole!!!!

I went home with scraped palms and bruised thighs. I couldn't believe it. The new, mysterious, cute guy actually knocked me to the ground.

It.

Is.

So.

ON!