Revenge

I watched my dad's face as he drove the car back to Me, Caleb and Chris "safe house". It wasn't a safe house anymore because everyone knew  where we were staying now. I didn't want to move again. I was tired of moving. I just wanted this to be over and I had no idea where to start.

"Dad..This has to end. I can't be the reason everyone I love is in danger any more!" I said looking down at my hands.

Dad didn't respond but he slowed the car and pulled to the side. He took the keys out of ignition and turned his body to look at me.

"Luna.." He started, but i interrupted. I didn't want anyone to pity me. This wasn't why i told him what i did.

"Dad..don't start saying it's you or mom's fault because it's not. It's not exactly my fault either but should we really be at war over something so...wait, I forgot everyone decided to keep what my life is in danger for a secret." I shook my head. I was so tired of this!

"Luna..I wasn't going to blame anyone or take pity for you. I decided that you should know what your life is in danger for and that it was wrong for me not to tell you." He continued " It's hard to explain but you need something to eat and I think that it would be better if everyone pitched in telling you the truth"

I was so caught up in my thoughts that i had no idea why i wasn't passed out somewhere.

I was starved, literally, and I hadn't had a good nights rest in days. As much as i wanted to go to sleep I wanted to see my mom,chris and caleb more.

"okay" I said and leaned back against my seat and laid my head against the seats head rest.

My dad started the car and pulled back onto the road. I didn't know how far we were from home but I didn't ask. I closed my eyes and before we knew it we were pulling onto our long dirt drive way. As caleb and everyone heard our car pulling in, my mom, chris and of course caleb came runnung to our car.

" my baby" my mom sobbed. The car stopped and my mom immediately pulled me into a tight bear hug.

"mom" I said into her hair hugging her just as tight. I looked up and made eye contact with caleb. My mom slowly pulled away from me and tried to look at my weak face and black eye. " my poor baby" she said. But the thing was that she couldn't concentrate on anything but caleb at the moment.

He slowly walked towards me, his eyes never leaving mine. I pulled away from my mom and ran the short distance to caleb. When I slammed against him he didnt move an inch but caught me in his arms.

He kissed my ear, my face, neck, e erywhere he could reach without pulling away from me. When he finally met my lips my heart exploded! my heart beat was racing and I was starting to get dizzy.

Either from the lack of sleep and food or from Calebs kisses I felt my eyes rolling to the back of my head and I passed out. But lf I had yo take a guess, it was more then likely because of calebs kisses.

I woke up from Calebs bed to find the night sky. Caleb's arm was draped around my shoulders and i snuggled closer to him. I looked over at the night stand and saw that it was 4 in the morning.

I got out of bed, careful not to wake caleb, and went downstairs