Oh God

K,just before starting this chapter, there will be lemon but I'm kinda skipping the whole 'making love part' as half my brain is still innocent and I don't know how it turned out... But ENJOY!

(Y/n)'s pov.

"The hel-, oh holy,my back! ".I woke up to an REALLY and I mean REALLY painful back.' What did I do later night? '.

I than notice that I was naked, like real naked.' Did I lose my vir-'.I than notice gowther beside naked as well.

'No fuckin way... Did I lose my vir-... Inot even going to think about that '. I was utterly confused as to why you were... Well naked.

Than, as if the Holy God (no offense to those who are Christians) heard your prayers, you literally had a flashback of what had happened last night~

Flashback ~

Still (y/n) pov.

Gowther all of the sudden carried me bridal style up to his room and I had to admit... He smelled pretty good... WHAT AM I SAYING?.

He opened his door and put me on his bed. ' What is he doing?'.He locked his door and turned towards me.' Oh holy shit I can see where this is already headed towards to '. I started sweating like mad and finally said "So... Um...I gotta go do something, like a...".

My brain was working it's hardest to try to make an excuse from what's going to happen and the worst part was I was just wearing a shirt and a skirt... Wow, thanks fashion sense you really failed me today.

But before I could stand, gowther jump at me like as if he was the cheetah and I was the prey. I looked into his eyes and his EYES were FILLED with LUST...oh God DAMN it. "Um gowther could you Um...like get off me please? I really and I MEAN REALLY need to go SOMEWHERE."

He just smirked at my response and I suddenly felt his lips crashing onto mine. I was reluctant to allow access to him but he suddenly grab my breast and I grasp, and worst still I felt his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. 'Great job (y/n),you're now gonna lose your virginity to your ex - boyfriend... Isn't that great?'

We stopped as we needed air and what was left was a string of saliva between us. I swear I was blushing 50 shades of red right now. His hands started moving to my thigh and, any guesses? No? Well let just say... A place where your *sigh, vir-, you get what I mean and I literally moan at his his touch.

"What's wrong (Y/n)? Feeling uncomfortable?Don't you worry when I'm done with you, you would want seconds. " he purred." OKAY, this was not the gowther I knew, and I starting to regret waking up now.

He remove my underwear and skirt and smirked, he removed his jeans and his * cough *cough member cough * poped out.

Flashback over

I couldn't remember the rest but I didn't need to as well I can already tell what had happened. I felt two pairs of arms hugging my waist and something falling onto my shoulder. "Good morning love." a flirty voice respond to me. I looked at who it was and it was gowther but he wasn't wearing his glasses and I have to fuckin admit... He was hot. There I said it,happy brain?.I was a mess and I mean my face was a mess. He gave me a kiss on the lips and it again left a trail of saliva.

He pulled me back into bed  and I was facing him Now. He hugged me and didn't want to let me go and let's just say his hugged was as tight as Diane 's.He than gave me a kiss on the forehead before saying " Please don't leave me again."  before falling back to sleep. I was a blushing mess again and no matter how I tried to escape his deadly hugged it didn't worked and I was now stuck within his arms. I gave up and hugged him back, his gripped on me loosen and we both fell asleep peacefully.

———————————————————

MyGod,almost died writhing the middle part but who cares? Sorry if it's crap as its my first time trying to write lemons and I can tell I did a horrible job... Great job me

Pushing that aside this is the last chapter for this book but I will keep it as uncompleted as I'm still deciding whether to make a sequel or not but the chances of a sequel is 85% and the remaining amount is whether or not to just not write a sequel but... If I decide to write one it will be between November to December

I would be writing another book but still haven't decided on what to write about... Isn't that great? Probably not but, I'm really want to make a creepypasta ×reader kind... Oh well😩.

Anyway thank you for reading and have a. Fabulous week