The Hell?

Diane pov.

"What the hell Ban! Why did you knock (Y/n) knock out? ". Ban was clearly smirking as it was shown his face." What are you ever talking about Diane? I was doing it for the sake of good. ".I felt a vein pop from my head." Oh I'll show you 'for the sake of good.' "

"Now, now we wouldn't want the tarven to be destroyed now do we. ". Merlin said. I looked away from Ban and saw gowther just standing there with shock.

"Gowther get your lazy ass moving and move (Y/n) from the floor to your room,i wouldn't want customers coming in and seeing this and... Well you know what I mean." captian told gowther.

Gowther just nodded his head and went forward to carry her. "Um... Gowther I don't think (y/n) would want you to carry her and if finds out she was carried by you she would get pissed... So allow me to do it." I said, I clearly don't trust gowther with her after replaying what happened 10 Years Ago .

Gowther pov.

I was a bit pissed at what Diane thought. 'that accident was 10 Years Ago and you still can't get over it Diane'. I just nodded and followed Diane to my room. "You can go and let me carry her now."

I could have sworn her face froze for a minute there but she still insisted to carry her 'into' my room. I was getting a bit more pissed off but I didn't show it.

"Diane you really don't need to carry her into my room, don't you trust me? ". Her face showed uncertainty and it showed as if she didn't trust me completely." Fine... But if she attacks you, it ain't my prob."She let me carry (Y/n) and said this "I'm watching you."

'Finally ' I opened the door and placed (y/n) on my bed. I could hear her soft breathing and I really wanted to hug her now. But remembering what Diane said, I left her there but not before giving a quick kiss on the forehead. I then quietly closed the door and I felt my face heating up. 'Damn it, I can't go down there letting everyone see my flustered face' I cooled down and rushed downstairs to the door and ran out.

Elizabeth pov.

'I hope (y/n) is alright ' suddenly gowther rushed out of the door and I saw a tint of pink on his face. "Is gowther blushing?". I thought for a moment and shook my head.' Gowther doesn't feel any emotions so I don't think he would blush. ' "Did you say something Elizabeth?". I turned around and saw Ban. "Yeah... well I think I saw gowther blushing when he was rushing out.". Ban gave me the' really face ' before smirking. "Oh... Is dear old gowther making a move on (y/n) already? Cause he doesn't usually blush since (y/n) left."

I thought what he said before King came into the room. "Hey guys when do you think (y/n)' s gonna wake up?I need to ask her something". "Well... She should be awake by dusk... Wait a minute,why are you ask-... Oh... I see... " Ban smirk began to widen while Kings face began heating up." It's not like that you idiot! "." Whatever you say! ". I went outside to get some fresh air and saw gowther siting by a tree and he was... Wait... Was he crying?