10 Years Ago

No one pov.

"It all happened 10 Years ago..."

  Flashback 10 Years ago...

Diane pov.

"Diane! Diane! "I looked down and saw (y/n) calling me." Yeah? Is something wrong? "I looked at her and saw that there were some sreaks of blue hair in her (h/c).Her (e/c) eyes were almost filled with tears." Oh my God!(Y/N) what happened to you? "

" D-Diane, c-can w-we t-talk some-somewhere  else?  M-maybe in private? " I nodded and when we reached a private spot, (y/n) finally broke down and started sobbing like  child would.

" What happened? Did someone hurt you? " I exclaimed. I couldn't stand to see one of my close friends crying, I consider (y/n) like my sister and I cared for her a lot.

" Gowther, h-he, h-he "." He what (y/n)? Calm down first and talk. ". She stared calming down and mumble those words I never expected to heae about Gowther." His was with another woman ".

Just hearing those words made me also screaming in anger but I kept silent for her sake." Are you sure? maybe he was just helping her? "." No Diane! He wasn't helping her! He was making out with her!I saw it with my own eyes ". She couldn't take it anymore and started crying again.

I could feel a vein pop out of my head as I wanted to murder him right now." Why that little - "." Diane, lauganue please. ". I told her she needs to confront him but she just respond" Diane... I don't think I can take it anymore... ". That sentence alone made me stop talking." What do mean? ".

" I mean that this is the fifth time I caught him cheating on me... "." HE WHAT?! " I basically shouted my lungs out." Yeah.......  You heard me... It's was the fifth time. Diane was I doing anything wrong? I gave him my affection, I gave him gifts.and I stayed loyal.. What did I do wrong for him to do this? ". I was about to respond before she cut me off." Diane, I have been thinking about this for some time... And we'll I'm leaving. "." Your what!? ".

She told me her reason and it was quite reasonable too. I didn't want her to leave but I guess she needed to." Before you leave I have a question to ask... Why is your (h/c)  turned into blue? "." Well, it's natural, I guess. I think it switches colours depending on my mood.". "Okay than... but when you leave you better promise me you'll visit us or at least find us.". "I promise.And one more thing, tell captain that I'm leaving. "." Alright, I will. "

And with that she took her (f/c) cape and left.