It's Me

Gowther pov.

I was outside and I decided that I should see how (y/n) has been doing over these few years. I went to see her memories and just my luck, I saw what she was recalling.

I saw that she was with a young boy. 'Is that her brother?'. Her memories fast forward to a funeral. (Y/n) was crying non - stop with... Oh God Is that (b/f/n)?. I looked around and found out that it was (y/n) 's brother's funeral.

Her memories fast forward again and it stop at when I first met (b/f/n). It than continued to fast forward and it kept stopping at when I kept meeting (b/f/n).'She was there and saw it didn't she?'

And in time, it stop to when (y/n) was just a few feet away from when I kissed (b/f/n). At this point I stop and went back to reality. I finally did what I never did. I excually cried but of course I made sure no one saw it.

No one pov.

Little did everyone knows, a certain someone is going to ruin (y/n) 's life until she gets what she wants.

Everyone including gowther except (y/n) was downstairs discussing something until someone entered. "I'm sorry but we're closed already". Captain said."oh, I'm not going to buy anything, I'm here to see my boyfriend.  ". Everyone turned to the voice and Gowther was expressionless when he saw who it was.

The person was (b/f/n)." Gowther! How are you? Did you miss me like I miss you? ". Diane was beyond pissed." That little bitch  she better make sure she doesn't die after what I'm going to do to her. "Diane muttered.

(B/f/n) ran to gowther and kissed him full on the lips. You must think gowther would push her away right? Nope, instead he kissed her back. It took King, Elizabeth, Ban practically everyone in the room to prevent Diane from killing her.

And if things couldn't get better (y/n) came down and saw what happen, she process what was happening but she went to calm Diane down.

(Y/n) looked at who came in and saw (b/f/n). You gave her a death glare and decided,eh why not see who she likes. You looked into her eyes and saw she wasn't in love with gowther, she was  in love with another man. 'Of course she is.'

(B/f/n) saw her 'used to be best friend' and smirk and went to greet her. "(Y/n)!I've haven't seen you for so long, oh me and Gowther are dating now! Isn't that great!"

You knew what she was trying to do, she was using the oldest trick in the book to tick you off. Instead you did something better, you used the smile that could capture any males heart and said "That's so great! Oh and you are trying to tick me by using the oldest trick in the book to tick me off, it's not working and oh! How could I forget, how is it working as a prostitute? You must be so tried from 'entertaining' your last costumer aren't you, you little whore? ".

You finish the sentence with a smirk and everyone in the room was laughing so hard and Gowther  couldn't stop trying to laugh.

(B/f/n)  face was changing to a bright red color like blood and shouted" Oh yeah at least I have a boyfriend which I found on my own. "." Wrong, remember it was me who introduced my ex-boyfriend to you in the first place and if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have been raped by your father and I found out it wasn't his fault, it was yours as you were so horny that you just wanted to have sex with your own dad, isn't that so sweet? ".

Her face turned to white and you ask," Why were you using me anyway? Wasn't I your best friend? "."My friend? Ha, like hell you were. Did you know because of you  no boys ran after me. Instead they kept running to you because you were growing so beautiful and by the time you were 14 you were named 'the beautiful flower' in the village and that name was supposed to be for me! Not you! So why wouldn't I want to flirt with gowther? He belongs to me! Not some ugly hag lik-"

But before she could finish, gowther slap her across her face and it left a red hand mark against her face. (B/f/n) looked up and she started tearing up. "Get out." she wanted to speak but gowther yelled "I said Out".

Everyone was shocked and before they knew it, gowther carried you bridal style to his room.

What happened next... Well you just have room read it for yourself when the next chapter comes out.