Chapter Four - King of the Puns

Start from the beginning

“as if you ever could, you’re way too clumsy” Louis winked at him, Harry tried his best not to swoon as he looked up at Louis. He decided then to surprise him and lunged up flipping them over so Louis was lying on the bed and Harry was sitting above him, Louis gave a surprised shout and then frowned

“I was expecting that” He said, Harry laughed and shook his head before running his hand through his messy hair. Louis sat up again pushing Harry shoulder. He swayed slightly but smiled and stuck his tongue out at Louis.

He was quite surprised how easy it was to talk to Louis, sure his insides were sweeping and butterflies seemed to have taken up a permanent home in his stomach and heat tingled on every touch but it was worth it really.

Harry stretched and got up from the bed looking at Louis who’d been watching him, cheeks a little pink, he cleared his throat and Louis jumped before stumbling out of bed not looking at Harry and walking to get some clothes.

He walked into the en-suite as Harry walked to his suitcase and found a pair of trunks and a t-shirt and he stretched with a yawn before getting changed and sitting on the bed waiting for Louis.

Louis walked out of the bathroom in trunks of his own and a swooping tank top. Harry gulped before walking into the loo for a wee and he pushed his hair from his face using a little bit of wax to keep it there before walking back to the bedroom where Louis was smiling at him.

“Ready?” He asked

“yup” Harry nodded and they walked out of their room meeting Liam on the balcony.

The sun was glistening over the sea and Harry leant over the banister staring at the view, it was quite beautiful.

“So” Liam said as Zayn and Niall walked onto the balcony

“I was thinking that when we finish breakfast we can pop to a supermarket, then we can have some food in this kitchen for when we can’t be bothered to go down to the restaurant” Liam said

“Sounds cool to me, come on though I’m desperate for a cup of tea” Louis said

“Yeah, come on” Niall nodded and they walked in from the balcony to the kitchen and they each grabbed a room key from the counter.

They walked from the room and over to the Elevator, Louis kept pressing the button while Niall was hitting his hand away from it

“Seriously Louis, if the lift stops now I will fart as much as I can in the confined space” Niall said, Liam and Zayn both shuddered as Harry laughed.

He kind of wished he’d been chattier at school, been more of a part of the group, maybe, just maybe he could have had something with Louis, maybe.

“Guys, when do you think time machines will be invented?” Harry asked for pure conversation, not because of anything else.

“Why don’t you build one, go forward in time and ask?” Zayn muttered sinking into the sofa and focusing on the television

“That would be pointless though, I’d be the one who invented one and then the whole purpose would be ruined” Harry replied,  

“He’s right you know” Louis said putting an arm around Harry’s waist and squeezing him before letting go to skip into the lift that arrived. Harry’s neck felt hot as he walked into the lift too slapping Nialls hand away as it poked his cheek.

“Guys, remember when we went to the Lake District for DofE?” Liam asked

“No” Louis replied

“Because you fucked off to pursue your dreams and left your friends behind” Zayn said but in good spirits

“Hey, I skyped you every weekend” Louis stuck his nose up and crossed his arms