7

⋆The Answers⋆ 

word count: 4456

Juno wandered through the clothes section of the department store on her own. Lydia and her had parted ways not long ago so Lydia wouldn't be late for a date, but Juno stayed so she could pick out clothes without Lydia hovering behind her. She enjoyed Lydia's company since they both were studious and loved fashion, but Juno could do without Lydia 'advising' Juno not to buy something yellow because it clashes with her hair colour. 

She stopped to examine the price tag of a black leather jacket. Juno was skeptical since she almost never wore black, but there was nothing wrong with stepping out of her comfort zone. She scoffed as she read the three digit price for the jacket then walked away, convincing herself that she didn't even like the jacket anyways. Juno stopped at another rack and looked through the different colours of one dress. She picked up two, one blue and the other green. She stared at them both deciding which one to get, until her phone went off as loud as possible, causing her to jump and almost drop the clothes.

She groaned as she hung the dresses back up and brought out her phone. She rolled her eyes at the contact name knowing it was Stiles, but her eyes widened once she saw what the message had said.

Batman 💖

S: I'd go with blue.

Juno checked her surroundings, wondering how Stiles knew what she was doing. She felt a tap on her shoulder, then turned around. Juno jumped and let out a shriek at the sight of Stiles standing right behind her. She smacked his shoulder in anger for scaring her, while Stiles almost fell on the floor from laughter. 

"Don't do that!" She spat, smacking him again. Stiles winced and rubbed his shoulder to ease the pain. "Why are you creeping up on me like that?"

"I was in here picking up something to help me understand more about what you are," Stiles said as he held up a copy of Twilight. Juno folded her arms and scowled up at him as he flipped through the pages of the book with a stupid grin on his face. "Do you per chance know a guy called Edward Cullen?"

Juno took in a deep breath to control her anger. "I will hit you, Stiles," she threatened. There was a pause between the two. Stiles looked down at the page he was on, then back up to Juno. His grin dropped slightly as he noticed the pure rage in her eyes, but Stiles couldn't help himself, and kept teasing her.

"Does that mean you do?" He questioned. Juno held up her hand preparing to hit Stiles again. Stiles stumbled back and held up his hands in surrender. "Juno I'm kidding," he laughed.