Author's Message🤗

Hello my dear readers! I've written this whole story, but can you believe me that I don't know how to start this message because of being extremely nervous? Ridiculous, right?

The reason I wanted to write the author's message is that I wanted to make some things clear by explaining them.

Firstly, I want to talk about the most significant thing, which is the plot. The idea that I wanted to emphasize was the importance of family. The whole story is the solar system, the family is the Sun, and the planets are the secondary ideas I wanted to highlight. I have written the story based on my own experience. It's not like I didn't care about my family in the past. NO! It hasn't ever been like that. The thing I wanted to say is that the most important thing in our lives is the health of our loved ones, friends and family. I don't know whether I was able to portray it precisely to make you understand how I felt and whether the way of expressing my thoughts satisfied you, but I really enjoyed writing this story and I meant every single word I wrote.

Secondly, I wanted to clarify something. I wrote that some dreams may be more important that the little ones that may not come true.By this sentence I meant something really different from the thing it seemed. I didn't mean that people must not have dreams or must not dream of something that is sometimes impossible. I just wanted to say that sometimes we just have to keep them inside, but don't forget about them. So did Emily. Though the first sentence I've written was "Today I lost my dream" it's not completely like that. When you love something you can't let go of it that easily. It's the same with the people. When you love somebody you can't let them go. In this situation Emily subdued her little meaningful dream deep inside, but she didn't actually lose it. Sometimes we say things we don't mean or we say things, but we don't do them. I've always been one of the people who can't justify giving up on dreams, but in some cases you have to put an effort to the ones which are more realisable.

The last but not least are the things I left incomplete. For example, I haven't talked about how Emily and Shane got back together. This is one of the parts I wanted to leave as a mystery. By mystery I mean I wanted it to leave to the thought of the audience. That is the part I want you to think about. When watching movies, when reading books or watching soap operas there are moments we are not satisfied. We think "If I was in the scriptwriter's shoes I wouldn't write it this way" or something like that, so I wanted YOU to contemplate about the reason they made up. I'll keep my version a little secret, but don't think of this as an intrigue because it's not an exceptional one.

The other part is the reason Shane's father left him and his mother. I thought that a little mystery would be appropriate. I really hope that my story didn't disappoint you and you didn't read it because you were forced. Each reader's opinion means a lot to me and has a place in my heart.

I'M EXTREMELY THANKFUL TO YOU FOR READING MY STORY.