Eternal Gunshot

He looked at Patricia's dress which was on the floor.Somehow that dress caught his attention and he couldn't stop looking at it.After looking at it for a couple of seconds an idea popped into his head.He went to her wardrobe as fast as possible.He took out all of the clothes that were there and saw that nothing was there.He was ready to leave when he noticed a little button.He pushed that button, and that part of the wardrobe turned around horizontally in a way that it made a 360 degree circle.After a few seconds the safe appeared in front of his eyes.

Shane:*sighs*I didn't know that my father had such a good imagination.But the real problem is how am I going to find out what the password is.

Shane started from the most common combinations because sometimes people think that no one will try them.He tried other combinations,but none of them was the right one.At that moment he asked one of the maids to give him Patricia's passport.Though it was quite hard to find it, their hard work wasn't useless and they found it.Shane even tried Patricia's birth date,but it wasn't right either.

Shane:Despite the fact that I consider it impossible I'll try my date of birth.*tries*As expected.I wasn't even hoping for the best.

Only 25 minutes were left and he didn't find the password yet.Shane was already going crazy because of not knowing what to do.He was trying everything that was coming to his mind,but nothing worked.

Shane:Could it possibly...No,I don't think so.Okay let's give it a try.

Shane tries a combination and sees a green light coming from the safe which signified that it was the correct answer.

Shane:*thinks*But why did he keep all the valuable things locked putting my the password the day of my mother's birth?What a mystery.Okay,I'll think about it later.Now I have a more important thing to do.

Shane was driving so fast that every car tried to avoid him not to bump into each other.But what could he do?He had only 15 minutes to get to the place,which was a little bit far to save the person he loved more than anything in this world.

Kidnapper:Beauty,you're so pitiful.I guess that your boyfriend chose the money over you.Maybe he thought that the amount of the money I asked him to bring was a little bit...hmm...how can I say it?TOO MUCH for you.Bring me the gun.No money,no beauty.Beauty,is there anything you want to say before dying?

Emily:To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved(George MacDonald).

Kidnapper:*laughs*Before dying you want to make a good impression on me?I'm so touched,but in any case,your boyfriend won't come because there is only a minute left before the time I told him to come.

Shane burst into the room and the kidnapper saw that his clock was showing 12 a.m sharp.

Kidnapper:*applauds*Bravo!You're so punctual,but the important is whether you have the money with you.Before answering put your gun down,because you're not the only one who has it.

Shane:Did you think that I was that stupid to risk my girlfriend's life?

Kidnapper:Well,I'll be honest.I didn't think that you were that stupid,but I,actually,considered you stupid*lowers his voice*though nothing changed.*raises his voice again*Okay,let's get this over with.Give me the money and you'll be able to leave with your girlfriend.

Shane gives him the money,but when Shane wanted to get closer to Emily he heard a gunshot.It was a relief that he shot the floor. Shane:I gave you what you wanted,hence,I kept my promise.What do you want?Why aren't you letting her go?

Kidnapper:*points the gun on Shane*You know it was a little bit boring.I didn't want things to go in such an uninteresting way.I don't want to let her easily.Do you know that because of your father I lost mine?I was begging him to give me OUR OWN MONEY.Funny,right?He didn't give it to us because he had to invest his money into another company,but I begged him to give it for my father's treatment.His sickness wasn't the incurable one,it wasn't fatal and it could be treated if we had that money.The doctors said that they wouldn't start the operation if I didn't give the money.Because of your father I lost the person I cared about the most.There are 2 solutions to this situation.1.I can kill you so that your father suffers from the pain I suffered.What will he do when he loses his one and only successor?2.I can kill your girlfriend so I can make his son suffer instead of him.Both of them are brilliant!How did something so amazing come to my mind?But you know I won't give you the chance to choose,I'm not that generous.I'll choose...hm...I'll...choose...the second one.I'll kill your girlfriend,you will suffer and when your father sees you like that it'll be more painful for him and it will be awesome.

Shane:I liked the first one better.Emily has nothing to do with that,don't let an innocent person die.

Emily:Shane are you insane?How can I live without you?NO!KILL ME!

Shane:*angrily*BE QUIET EMILY!!!!!

Kidnapper:Stop this right now!I told you that you didn't have the right to choose Shane.I am the one who has the right to choose and I already made my decision.You can't have any objections because your father was the first one who killed an innocent person and started the war,so I won't regret my decision.

The kidnapper changes the direction and points the gun on Emily.Shane thought for a moment,but couldn't find another way than to make at him.Shane was trying to get the gun out of his hand,but he couldn't.Emily couldn't look at this scene,but it was the only thing that she could do as she was chained up.They were fighting for a long time,but then Emily heard a gunshot and Shane fell on the floor.At that moment the police entered the room and arrested the kidnapper.

Emily:NO!SHANE!SHAAAAAAAAANE!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey everyone)How are you?Did you like this chapter?What do you think is gonna happen?Will Shane die or stay alive?

Next update----> Saturday of Sunday

Follow me on Insta @ laredhead_writer

Published on 19.07.17