"Well we are real boys, we can do so, but in your case- nah!" he smirked.

"What do you mean?" I asked irritated.

"You may act like a boy but you are a girl."

"I am not."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Alright, take your clothes off until you are left with only your undergarments," his smirk grew bigger and more evil.

Oh no he didn't challenge Serena. Now he will pay.

"Alright you idiot," I said irritated.

"You seriously are going to do it," he asked now sounding unsure.

"Humph! You know me so well Ash, of course I am going to do this," I stated casually. And I began with unzipping my jacket.

"Alright, guys sorry to keep 'ya waiting I was wearing my cloth- Serena what are you doing!?" Calem shouted from the door.

By now I was pretty much left in a half unbuttoned shirt. Calem gaped at me and turned red while Ash remained calm.

"Ash challenged me and I don't deny them," I said, smirking at Ash.

"Are you insane Ash? She is a girl!" Calem said.

And that triggered me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ash's POV

Triggered. I now was curious on Serena's next step. Calem had openly said that Serena is a girl. Well yes she is but she hates it when people point that out. And now Calem is going to face hell.

"My wishes are with you bro," I smiled at the confused Calem.

"For what?"

And I gulped. Now here it is, there she goes. Serena is nearing Calem dangerously looking straight into his eyes and slowly the tiger approaches its prey while I watch it. Now there she lifts her hand and-

Dead silence.

"Thanks for caring so much about me Calem," Serena smiled and took his hand.

"No problemo, Ash is the kid here so never mind him Sere."

Sere?! But that is what I call her.

I was sure she would retaliate and never accept this.

"Thats a cute nickname you gave me," and she giggled.

"Hold on a sec!" I stood up from the couch and walked towards Serena. I placed my hand on her forehead and checked the temperature.

"Your head is not warm so that means you are fine," I scratched my head and when I found no conclusion I grabbed Serena by her shoulders and shook her vigorously.

"Where is my Serena?!"

I was on the verge of passing out. She didn't say anything and instead said it was a cute nickname!

"Ash! Ash, LEAVE ME!"

"Your Serena, wait are you two dating?"

Me and Sere froze and turned slowly towards Calem.

"No ways!" we both shouted in unison.

"Okay, okay! Calm down you two! So what about this 'my Serena' thingy?" he started again. 

"Oh, that, "I said as I resumed popping popcorn into my mouth, "well you see Serena is the guy here-I mean, she never acts like a she. She never giggles - never - and never uses words like 'cute', 'sweet', not even 'thank you' - never. And dating, that is just another topic. So in a nutshell, well, actually she is the perfect hardcore guy."

Calem blinked stupidly and Serena stood beside him and- wait a second. She is not having her favorite lolipop or chewing gum!

"Serena, you are not having you favorite loli today?"

"Serena likes lolipops?" Calem turned to her.

"Uhm, y-yeah," she nervously answered back and blushed. 

She never blushes when I am around!

"That is so cute, Sere, I love lolis too," smiled Calem.

And I tried to embarrass her.

I slowly started speaking, "Go on you two, have F-U-N, and don't do something nasty, I am going to sleep"

And I am also giving up.

I sighed before going out the door and slammed it shut and before I knew it I was in my room and under my blankets, trying to prevent some tears from falling.