Chapter 10

Ash's POV

"Oh, so you are going on a date with Serena?" I asked as I stuffed some popcorn into my mouth.

"N-N-No, just a hangout," Calem stuttered and trailed off at the last part.

"Camel sounds nervous, eh?" I chuckled.

"It's CALEM!" he shouted and threw a pillow at my face.

"HEY!! What was that for?!" I yelled and returned the pillow into his face.

He threw the pillow back at me, spilling my popcorn and Sprite. "You!" And we started our pillow fight that went on through the night.

________________________________________________________________________________

Marina's POV

"What! You are going out with Calem!?"

"Chill, sis! Its just a hangout," she replied sounding quite unsure.

"Serena, you are growing up!" I said as I dabbed few tears out of my eyes.

"You mean I was a child?!" she raised an eyebrow, dangerously.

"Nope, Serena but now you will be dating."

"I am not dating Calem," Serena shouted.

"So, you don't love him?" I asked.

________________________________________________________________________________

Serena's POV

"So, you don't love him?" Marina asked.

'Do I love him?' I questioned myself as my thought started racing and the first guy that appeared was- Ash.

"Its a hangout Mari!" I replied trying to erase Ash out of my head. If I liked Calem then why was my head flickering back to Ash? 

Because you love him! - my subconscious mind replied. I shook my head vigorously.

"You alright, Seri?" Marina asked looking worried.

I am not fine, 'cause I love Ash but I am wasting my time with Calem!

"I am alright!" I shouted.

I have to see Ash.

"Mari! I am not arriving till tomorrow morning," I said as I ran to the door, "tell mum and dad that I am at Ash's!" I shouted over my shoulder as I made my way to Ash's place.

~15 minutes later~

I knocked at his door and it was opened by Calem,who was wearing only his boxers.

"Yes- ahhh! Serena what are you- don't look at me!" He said running upstairs leaving the door open. I cringed from the awful sight but anyways walked in and saw the living room a complete mess with Ash sitting in front of the TV.

"What is it Calem?!" he shouted over his shoulder, oblivious to his surroundings.

"Are you in your boxers too?" I asked him.

He froze and slowly turned around and saw me. He froze again.

"What are you doing here at 11 in the night?" He raised one eyebrow.

"Just wanted to spend time with you. I have been ignoring you since morning."

"Sure you have..." he trailed off and turned back to his TV.

I walked up to him and saw he was wearing only his boxers but with his undershirt.

"You guys remain naked in your home?" I asked with pure disgust.