19 A Night To Remember Part I

Start from the beginning

"Eomma needs to go to bathroom." she says as she's looking for the bathroom.

Jungkook widens his eyes for the nth times, he's doomed if she finds Rosé in the bathroom. Whose mother wouldn't be shocked if they find a girl in her son's apartment?! Jungkook runs to his mother, "Eomma, wait..." but his mother already grabbed the doorknob of the bathroom and she opens it.

Jungkook closes his eyes in case he might see something he shouldn't see inside. But then he hears the door is being closed as his dad chuckles beside him, "What are you doing, son?"

Jungkook opens his eyes slowly, so... Rosé isn't in the bathroom anymore? Where's she then? Jungkook peeks into the kitchen and he finds nobody there. She must be in her room. Jungkook needed to meet her as soon as possible before his parent knew about this. Jungkook walks slowly to Rosé 's room. He glanced at his dad before he knocks the door slowly, before his dad is getting suspicious at him, Jungkook entered the room and he locks it. He leans on the door with a panicking breath.

Before he realizes he's in Rosé 's room. For the very first time.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?" she asks him.

Jungkook looks at Rosé who sits on the bed, applying lotion on her long legs. Damn, Rosé.

"We're in trouble." he says to her.

"Why?" she asks him.

Jungkook walks closer to her, "My dad and mom are in here."

Rosé widens her eyes, "Your parent? The sounds I heard... They aren't your friends?"

Jungkook shakes his head. "They're here, Rosé. What if they found you?"

"I... uh... I'll hide here and looking for an opportunity to sneak outside." Rosé says.

Jungkook nods his head, "That's great. But be careful they're liking to observe my place so they might come into this room."

"I'll hide in the closet if that happened." Rosé says.

Then just like what he said, a loud knock can be heard from the door, "Jungkook, are you there? Why the door is locked?"

It's his mother.

Rosé gets up immediately and she hides in the closet while Jungkook grabs the lotion and he hides it under the pillow. Jungkook looks around, okay, nothing is suspicious again. He walks to the door, unlocking it and he opens it.

"Oh, eomma, the door isn't locked. It's broken." he lies again.

"Oh, and is this your room?" his mom asks him.

"No... this is a guest room." Jungkook answers her.

Jungkook's dad comes into the room too, "A guest room? Great! Dad and mom can stay in here for few nights." he smiles to Jungkook.

No way...

"Oh, mom wants to sleep in here."

Jungkook looks at the closet, "Yeah. You can sleep in my apartment, mom, dad. But only for tonight because I'll go for a trip tomorrow. Uh, let's talk about it outside." Jungkook brings his parent from the room. He closes the door at the same time Rosé opens the closet.

"What? They're gonna sleep in here?" she gasps as walks to grab her bag and she opens the closet to grab some clothes that she will bring if she's success in sneak outside the apartment.

---

Jungkook and his parent watch television while sharing some stories until 10:00 PM. His mom yawns slowly as she's already changed her clothes into her pajama. Jungkook glances at his mother, "Do you want to sleep now, eomma?" Jungkook asks her.