cheaters

Raquel pov

" for what Keyshawn? I was loyal as fuck but you still texting other bitches tho?! " i yelled at Key, i caught him texting other girls last night and he keeps denying it was him

" my nigga,i already told you! I aint texting nobody! " he yelled back at me.

" be gone with that fuck shit, matter of fact just be gone!" I said pushing him out the door.

" be that way then, bitch! " he called out before i stuck the middle finger up and slammed the door in his face. I broke down crying.

_____

" girl, fuck him then bitch who needs a man, girl we got eachother " Jamariana said giving my arm a squeeze. I smiled hugged her back. Im so greatful to have a best friend like her, i swear.

" you right girl, love you. " i said

" love you too girl, but come on lets get lit " Mari said, standing up and walking to the kitchen. She opened my mom's liquor drawer and waved two bottles of Hennessey at me.

" girl, no you tripping " i said shaking my head. She winked and popped the cap off.

" girl stop" i said a little louder walking closer to her.

She put the bottle to her lips and i heard her chug.

" girl stop, how you gonna be able to drive home?" I asked. She shrugged

" call Ayleo " she mumbled before pressing the bottle to her lips and taking another swig. I shook my head and sat on the couch. Im not drinking but I'll let her have as much fun as she wants.

____

" girl, okay okay noo" i said grabbing the 7th bottle of henny from Mari.

" pleaseeee just one more " she mumbled trying to reach past me to grab the bottle of Hennessey.

" no! " i said sternly putting the bottle on the table and grabbing my phone.

" w-why? " she said, slurring her words.

" because my mama gonna be mad and you cant even talk right, go get some water or something " i said, searching for Ayleo's number through ny phone.

" you're mean" she slurred

" let me be mean then, you'll thank me later " i mumbled pressing Ayleo's contact and calling him.

He answered on the third ring.

" yo " he said

" aye wassup Ayleo " i said playing with my fingers

" Raquel? since when you hit my line?" he asked

" boy shut up, anyway Mari with me right now and she drunk asl, so can you give her a ride home? Since yall neighbors nd all " i asked

" yeah ight. " he muttered

" thanks bro appreciate it " i said before hanging up.

I hung up and decided to go ahead and check snapchat and instagram. Keyshawn texted me apologizing and i didn't wanna hold a grudge so i forgave him.

--

Ayleo got Mari and drove her home now it's just me.

Ayleo pov

Rn Mari's sleep on Mateo's bed and Mateo went out. I told him Mari sleeping over already though.

The front door opened revealing My dad, little sister, little brother Julian, and Mateo.

" wassup y'all" i greeted them before turning back around minding my business.

They all said hi and took off. Mateo jogged upstairs.

Mateo's pov

I opened my door revealing Mari sleeping on my bed. I started to say something but shut my mouth and let Jamariana sleep.

I pulled my shirt and jeans off and changed into a T-shirt and joggers to go to bed. I climed next to Mari and wrapped my arms around her. She flinched at first but then calmed down.

" Mateo?" She mumbled in her sleep.

" yeah?" I answered.

" yo- you wanna know something?" She asked me.

" sure" i replied.

" I, am in love with youuu, you set me freee " she started singing. I laughed at her crazy ass.

" you funny " i said.

" no, im serious Mate- " she started saying but got up and ran to my bathroom. She hunched over the toilet and held her stomach as she threw up. I held her bundles out her eyes because i paid for them.

--

I was woke up by moans coming from Ayleo's room, it's either Tianna or Jamarazey. Tianna's Ayo's side chick and i cant stand her. I hate that bih with a passion. I looked at Mari who was sleeping peacefully which caused me to smile a little. I kissed her cheek and I felt her hand grip mine. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

" they're mad loud" she complained half sleep half awake.

" i know " i agreed.

The moaning stopped and i heard the sound of glass shattering.

" what da fuck?" I said.

" that aint my business " Mari said holding her pinky out like she was sipping tea making me laugh. I want to ask her to be mine so bad it's crazy.

" Mari, can I ask you someth-" i got cut off by a female scream. I know Ayleo did not hit her. But that still aint my business.

It was loud as fuck in Ayo's room, glass breaking, yelling, and crying. I just wanna know what da fuck is going on. I shook my head and focused on Mari.

" ight Mari, ion know what it is about you but you make me happy, ever since i met you its like you changed me, you make me happier in every way and I wanna ask you to be my girlfriend " i said. I finally did it. I finally got the courage to do it.

Jamariana pov

" MATEO OF COURSE " I yelled, happy Mateo finally asked me to be his.

He planted a kiss on my lips as his hands began to roam around my body. I laid on top of him as we were about to do nasty stuff but his door swung open. We both turned our heads and looked in the direction of his door.

" Mari, lets go. We getting a restraining order on the fucking Bowles" My mom said. Her and Jay were side by side, Jamarazey had scratches all over her face.

Now i know what happened, Ayo was with his side chick Tianna and Jay caught him.

" what? Why?" I asked, sitting up on the bed

" I said let's fucking go, now" my mom said walking over to me and pulling me by my hair.

" ayy, dont touch her like that!" Mateo yelled at my mom.

She ignored him and tightened her grip. I turned around and took one last look at Mateo's face before the door closed and I was in the cold outside.

{ this was just a filler chapter, ima try to update again this week 💖🤗}