ŤËØ vs Mikeques?..

Lmaoo yall read that right.

Ight lemme stfu and start the story

Jamariana

I walked down the street to my bus stop to see Raquel standing there. She smiled, and motioned for me to come over. I walked over to her and couldn't help but look her up and down.

Yoo, thats my best franndd.

" you look cute, hoe. " i smiled.

" thank you. The weather was nice so you already know. " she said, sticking her tongue out.

" now i feel underdressed. I wanna go cha- " i was cut off by a car horn. I looked over to see Ayleo poking his head out the car.

" YOU NEED A RIDE, BIG HEAD? " he yelled.

Did this boy just big head me?

I looked at Raquel.

" you wanna ride? " i asked her

She shrugged

" better den the bus right? " she said, then ran into Ayleo's car.

I sat next to Ayo while Raquel sat in the back. I felt my phone buzz and it said i had a snap from Mikeques.

I smiled and texted him back

Missing you moree 😭💕

I closed my phone and looked up. I could tell Ayo saw that because he kept looking at me. But to be honest, ion give a fuck.

School was boring as hell. We have career day, which Mateo seems a little too happy about. Ion know. Jomar is officially my manager, and were making moves.

I was texting and calling Mikeques all day but he was ignoring me. I just left it alone and let him do him. It was friday today, meaning there is no school tommorow. This first week in Detroit has been crazy, but fun. Im happy to see what comes next.

Teo

" im out young nigga! " Ayo yelled as he walked out the door. Ayo did online college so he could be chilling and taking a test.

" deuces! " i yelled back. I opened my phone and started going through snapchat. I watched Jamariana's story first of course.