Fairy Tail, To War

Mulai dari awal

Lucy and Gray looked at each other with their faces red and they slowly and hesitantly grabbed each other's hand. "Now Erza grab Lucy's hand." Erza did so but was still confused at what Natsu was doing.

"What are you planning Natsu." She said as Natsu reached over to Erza's hand.

"Hold tight on to your lunches!" Natsu smirked as all their vision turned into flames for a second and they all were now at the front of the Guild hall.

Erza was dazed for a bit since she knew that Natsu could teleport but she didn't know that he could teleport other people as well.

They were all dazed for a bit but then realized that Natsu had teleported them to the Guild for a reason. They all looked up to see the whole building being pierced by large black rods in different areas.

"What happened here?!" Gray asked as his mouth lay open and Lucy looked terrified at the sight of the Guild in shambles.

"It everyone alright?!" Erza asked as she entered the Guild to find that no one was in the Guild and there bits of wood and debris everywhere. The other followed suite with Natsu looking at the rods.

He recognized who these rods are and what magic he uses.

"Guys!" Mira appeared from a hidden door behind the bar, "Everyone's safe! We're all in the basement." Mira spotted Natsu and adorned a huge smile on her face, she ran up to Natsu and hugged him.

"Natsu! You're safe! I thought you would've done something ridiculous since you stormed off in the Guild really angry..." She said as she buried her head in Natsu's chest. Natsu looked down at the silver-haired mage and the angry thoughts of the destruction of the Guild faded away and wrapped his arms around her.

"Hey there Mira, I'm glad you're safe as well as the Guildmates." Natsu said stroking her hair.

"Excuse me but I think we should meet Master downstairs now." Erza interrupted glaring at Mira, while Mira stuck out her tongue at her.

They all went downstairs to find everybody in the Guild in the basement standing around talking to each other about what just happened. Makarov sat there with red tint on his cheek and seemed to be carefree of this attitude.

Gray wasn't so amused as he shouted, "What's going on! Why are we all so relaxed about this!" He roared out.

"Calm down Gray." Mira said sitting down next to Erza and Natsu who were sat on barrels, "There's a reason why we're not retaliating against this attack." Mira said calming Gray down.

"But why?! This is our Guild! I'm surprised at how you're not reacting at all Natsu! You're the one who's connected to the Guild more than any of us!" Gray said pointing at Natsu, with some of the members agreeing with Gray.

"Yes that is strange... why aren't you that angry Natsu?" Elfman asked giving a drink to his younger sister Lisanna.

Natsu looked at all the staring eyes and sighed before standing up and confronting them all, "Because I know who did it." They all looked at each other and then back to Makarov who had his eyes closed with now a more serious face.

"Natsu's correct, he knows who attacked our Guild and knows the Guild that initiated this attack, but seeing as though, Guild wars are strictly banned from the Council, we cannot do anything except to wait."

After Makarov's little explanation everyone looked sodom as they all exited out of the Guild and went their separate ways. Lucy walked to her apartment that Natsu bought for her. She walked along the riverside thinking of the events that happened in the past few days and how hectic it was.