Macao, The Wizard

"Hey, Mira! Could we have another mug of beer please!" A man asked a silver-haired woman who was in a pretty pink short dress. Her hair was flowing down to her back apart from a little tuft of hair which she tied up at the front. She smiled at the men and said,

"Coming right up boys!" Mira smiled swiftly tossing them their beer onto the table.

"Thanks Mira!" They shouted which left a smile on Mira's face. Mira was an S-Class member of Fairy Tail and was also the barmaid of the guild. She loved doing this as it would occupy her with something to do when Natsu was away. Usually Lisanna would be the one to mind the bar, but she was on a job with Bickslow and so it was her job to mind the bar until her sister came back.

"Oyy, Mira, can I have one of the usual." Gray said sitting down on the barstool.

"No problem Gray!" Mira chirped as she placed a glass on the table, poured some spirit into it and dumped a load of ice into it. No surprise there, coming from the ice mage. Gray grabbed the glass and dunked it all down into his throat and let out a hearty burp.

"When do you think Natsu's going to be back? I want to fight him!" Gray said, energetically bumping his fists together. Mira sighed and smirked at the ice mage.

"You know, you've never beaten him once but he's beaten you around 253 times now."

This ticked off Gray and he lay his head on the bar counter, "I know...!" Gray lay there for a while and Mira just laughed at Gray's misfortune, she was washing some glasses before suddenly a wave of heat washed over her.

'...! This feeling! I know who this is!' Mira grinned and looked towards the Guild's double doors and waited. It seems as though the other members of the Guild also noticed this presence, and some of the later members knew instantly on where this source of power came from.

"What's with this heat?" A new member asked who was directly in front of the doors. Poor bastard.

The doors flared open and a the heatwave instantly rose and died back down. Two figures emerged from the mist.

It was Natsu and Lucy, nobody dared to question what he was doing and he walked down the middle of the Guild with Lucy hiding behind Natsu. Gray's eyes widened and put on a devilish grin, he ran up to Natsu and threw his Ice Make magic on him.

"Ice Make: Arrow!" Gray materialized an ice bow and pulled back the string and launched the frozen arrow at Natsu. Natsu noticed this in time and he swiftly moved his head to the left slightly grazing his hair. Natsu continued to walk towards the bar and ignore Gray,

"Not now Gray, We've got a new member in the Guild." Natsu said shoving him aside.

"Grr... We're not done yet Natsu!"

"I know, I know." Natsu waved him off and approached the barmaid who was washing the glasses. She looked up to see Natsu looking at her.

"Well hello there Natsu, back already from your 2 month mission?" Mirajane asked with an innocent smile.

Lucy held back a cough as she didn't know that he had come back from a mission and yet he had to save her from the incident that occurred before. She felt bad and looked down but was surprised to feel a hand on her.

"Yeah, I came early, it was just to protect this rich family's daughter for 2 months but I wiped out any opposing forces and scared the living daylights out of anyone who dare try to cross their family, then I bumped into her!" Natsu pushed Lucy in front of him next to the bar.

"Ehh!" Lucy slightly shrieked from the sudden movement and before she knew it she was sat in front of the S-Class Demon, otherwise known as Mirajane, "M-Mirajane! I-I-In the flesh!" Lucy intelligently replied.