"Oh and also! Can you bring me to the Guild?" Lilah said with puppy dog eyes. Natsu looked at her and sighed,

"I'm sorry Lilah, I would but I've got a duel with the red-haired woman, you remember her?" Natsu said as she was recalling when she had met her.

"Oh! The Red-haired woman! Is she your girlfriend as well?" Natsu sweatdropped as he sighed in defeat and just left it.

"If you say so... anyways I'll be off now!" Natsu said as he powered his magic and propelled himself and hovered around 10 meters into the air. He looked down and waved at Saya and Lilah.

"We'll see you later Natsu! Bring your girlfriends around next time!" Saya said with a sly smirk. Natsu shook his head as Lilah waved at him.

"See you tonight Natsu!"

"I'll see you guys later!" And with that said Natsu gathered his magic at his feet and shot out from his spot towards the town. He glided into the air as he flew with the birds and the scenery below him going blurry from the speed.

A few minutes passed by and he spotted the Guild hall in the distance. He started to slow down his speed and eventually landed in front of the Guild door scaring some of the passerbys when he landed.

He dusted his clothes as he opened the door. Not many people were there since it was only 7am. The only people there were the occasional new members who would be too eager to do their first day of the job. He spotted Mira at the bar at the back of the room and walked over to her.

The heels of his boots clicking against the hard wooden floor got the attention of the white-haired mage and smiled as Natsu approached. She offered her hand out to Natsu, "Can I take your coat Natsu?" Mira smiled with a gleam.

"Sure thing Mira." Natsu took off his coat and gave it to Mira.

"Looking fancy today Natsu, anything happening today?" Mira asked as she hung Natsu's coat and straightened it out.

Natsu sat down and took the drink Mira had already made him and said, "Don't you know? It's my duel with Erza today." He took a sip from his drink.

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot!" Mira said leaning on the bar next to Natsu's head, "You need to have a fight with me sometime..." Mira said pouting at Natsu.

"Well you keep saying that, but you have your barmaid job you need to attend to. It's going to be bad if you end up with bruises and cuts because of me." Natsu said.

"Implying that you can even scratch me." Mira playfully said.

"I'll have to take up your word on that then Mira." Natsu said lifting his drink in the air and then gulping it all down, "If Erza or anyone needs me, I'll be on the second floor." Natsu said as he walked up the stairs.

"Laxus is there by the way!" Mira yelled to Natsu who waved her off and disappeared into the second floor.

He took a step on the second floor and spotted Laxus in the corner quietly listening to his Magic earphones. Natsu decided not to interrupt what he was currently 'doing' and sat down on a chair. He pulled out a book from his pocket and started to read it.

One Hour Later

The guild now had more members and some of the more regular members started to show up now. It's been a few days since Natsu brought her to Fairy Tail and she's already made some new friends. Gray was just casually brawling in the corner with Mira's younger brother Elfman. He was screaming something about being a man.

Wakaba and Macao were sat at the bar drinking away whilst Happy and Lisanna were talking to each other in the corner of the Guild.

Natsu saw all this from the second floor railings.