1 - Delusional Morning Plan

December 31, 2015
8:03 a.m

"Miss Jae In." A soft knock was heard from my bedroom door.

"Ne, come in!"

"Miss Jae In, young master Sungwoon is waiting for you downstairs." My maid, Min, informed me.

"Ne, kamsahabnida." I thanked her and she left my room, going back downstairs.

"Hmm... what to wear?" I opened my closet and quickly scanned through the contents.

"Ah... Molayo! " I went over to my bed and grabbed my phone, quickly dialling a number I always dial.

"Hey baby."

I rolled my eyes playfully as I smiled. "Oppa, come to my room."

"Can't decide what to wear?"

"Mm." I replied.

"Open up."

Before I could ask what he meant, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled as I hung up and threw my phone on my bed.

"Hey baby~"

"Sungwoon oppa~" I walked over to the blonde haired boy and he engulfed me in a warm hug.

The boy chuckled, "Miss me much? It's only been a month, babe."

"Hey, a month is a long time. And for the last time stop calling me babe or baby." I sighed playfully as I walked over to my closet again.

"Aw, come on~ we have to get into the act!" Sungwoon followed me.

"Yah. You want me to kiss you too?" I asked sarcastically.

"Well, I wouldn't mind that actually. Being your first kiss I mean." Sungwoon grinned playfully.

"Dude. You already took it." I grabbed a pair of blue jeans and a blue sweater, paired with a white jacket. Turning around with the clothes pressed against me, I tilted my head to the side, asking for an opinion.

 Turning around with the clothes pressed against me, I tilted my head to the side, asking for an opinion

"When you were 5!" Sungwoon protested and shook his head no.

"Well, that still counts for me." I pouted as I put the clothes back.

"Wear this." Sungwoon pushed me aside and threw me a pair of darker blue ripped jeans, a grey sweater, a brown and white jacket, and a white scarf.

" Sungwoon pushed me aside and threw me a pair of darker blue ripped jeans, a grey sweater, a brown and white jacket, and a white scarf