8(We're just friends!)

Começar do início

"Not trying to be mean or anything but you're a fuck boy." I said as I pulled my water out my bag.

"Trust me, I don't go around trying to find someone to have sex with." He said shaking his head.

I gave him an slight apologetic smile. "I judged you by looks. Sorry." I apologized as we walked into the office.

"It's fine. I feel like we're going to be great friends though." He said.

•••

"Are you kidding me! Your only a few weeks into the school year and you were sent to the office. You have a detention now!" JJ said loudly.

I sat at the island in the kitchen and did my math homework. He's been scolding me since I got home.

"It wasn't my fault. Plus it's just a detention." I said rolling my eyes.

"Johnson she's right it could have been much worse. She could have been suspended." G said backing me up.

He let out a sight. "Whatever. How did you get in this situation anyway?" He asked.

"The guy that sits behind took my phone as a joke. I got in trouble for 'talking back' and then he got in trouble. We both got sent to the office. Now am I done being interrogated?" I asked while taking off my glasses and looked at him.

"Yeah." He said and waved me away.

I walked up to my room and sat on the step to play with Zan. "Dude honestly This is so stupid. She's just so childish."

"She's only a year younger then us. And you can't talk about her like this she your blood." G said to JJ.

"I know but sometimes I just regret her being in the group chat. She can be so annoying and overreact with the small things. Like with Cam. I just don't know what to do sometimes." He said and then walked out to the back.

I sat on the step and wiped the tears away from my face hard. I slowly stood up and walked to my room letting Zan in. I sat on my bed and rubbed my fingers through his fur.

I was on my computer typing up a paper when I got a FaceTime call. I looked at my phone and looked at the dumb name Wesley gave himself. I answered and looked at a black screen.

"Best Friend! " he yelled.

"What's up Wesley?" Asked my voice coming out raspy.

"You don't sound good. Are you sick?" He asked showing his face.

"No it's just allergies." I cleared my throat as I lied to him.

"Lies. I'm coming over and we're going to drown our sorrows in ice cream." He said in a joking tone.

"You can't come over here. I live with my brother and bunch of his friends. And he very overprotective." I said while letting Zan out.

"Then come over! I need a friend to talk to about my day. Plus we can work in this stupid project." He said while rolling his eyes.

"Alright I'll be over as soon as I can." I said looking down at the screen.

"Already see ya babe." He said winking.