Chapter 1

PewDie's POV

I woke up and found myself in someone's backyard. I sat up and looked around, wondering how the hell I'd ended up here. I just shrugged it off and stood up. I needed to go home.

I looked at the house and thought that maybe I should walk in and greet those people and apologize for sleeping in their backyard randomly. I chuckled and shook my head at how stupid that sounded.

I walked away from the house and into the neighborhood. It was deserted and quiet, surprisingly.

"I guess everyone's asleep or something," I mumbled to myself. I looked over and caught sight of a bunch of tall buildings. That must be the city. If only I had a car, I would've gotten there faster...

I shrugged and started walking towards my destination; the city. For some reason, I had an urge to get there. I got there after one hell of a trek. I wish if I had someone with me to keep me company. I kept walking through the surprisingly deserted city.

I found myself standing in front of a drugstore. I looked to the side and caught sight of something moving. I squinted my eyes and took a couple of steps closer to that something. It was a human!

I smiled, glad that I finally found someone. "Hey," I spoke up. The human looked at me and what I saw really shocked me. His skin was rotten, he had one arm that looked torn off and it looks like some animal has taken a huge bite of his side.

I gulped. "Are you okay, sir?" I asked. All he did was make weird noises. He stood up and approached me. I slowly backed away and before I knew it, I was pinned down by the man. He didn't act like a human, that's for sure! He tried to bite my neck but I kept pushing him away.

"Someone! Help!" I screamed, begging for help. I started getting a bit weaker but just when the... thing... almost bit me, it got shot in the head. My eyes widened. I was in a shock.

"Come on, hurry up! They're coming!" I heard a voice speak up and I felt strong hands pick me up off the ground. I looked at the person and saw a kind of short girl with short red hair, black glasses, green eyes. She was wearing a white shirt, a black jacket, dark blue jeans and converse.

She ran off into the drugstore and I ran after her. We entered the drugstore and she locked the door. She looked at me and smiled sweetly.

"You alright?" She asked. I nodded, forgetting how to speak for a second. I looked down at myself and saw that I was covered in... something... it looked disgusting.

"Again?" I heard another voice speak. I looked back and saw a guy with brown hair, brown eyes and glasses. He wore a green shirt and jeans. He had nice shoes too.

"What do you mean, 'again'!?" The girl growled at the guy. I just stepped back, not wanting to be a part of this.

"You do realize how many times this happened before, right? What if he's bitten? What if he turns into one of them and eats us up?" He argued.

"Fuck you, Russ!" The girl yelled. So, the guy's name was Russ. "We can't do this and let them die. You dumbass don't know how much value each person's life has! And besides, if that did happen, we'll just shoot him. We'll look for a bite first."

My eyes widened when she suggested shooting me. She looked at me and her gaze softened.

"I'm Red," she introduced herself. "This asshole here is Russ."

"Hey!" Russ yelled. Red just shook her head and chuckled.

"What's your name?" Red asked, crossing her arms.

"Fel-Felix," I stuttered.

"Cool. Nice meeting you, Felix," she smiled. I smiled back.

"I guess we have to introduce the others to you," Red said.