1

your pov

i sit in my regular seat then i eat some chips while i take notes on korosensei. he knows of this but dosen't relly care. then i put my notes away and the red head bully named karma looked at me with a smirk. i ignore him just like ever other day. he points the bb gun at me . i sighed. he tried to shoot my eye. i catch it between my fingers. look here y/n dude eventually you will get tired of catching my bullets. i break the bullet in my hand blow the dust at him.  then nagisa looked at me and sighed. i foucus on the teacher. then miss bitchy came in.  she took over next period.

  they shouted and booed. i took notes on her notes of assasination even though they sucked. then it was time for period.  i sat in the sand watching them do the moves. then koro sensei sat next to me. y/n why are you not working out with them. i sighed. thses wont do anything to assassinate you. besides you work with speed so what is this going to do to help kill you.  he started shaving ice. i sat in my p.e shorts.  then he handed me a cone. i smiled then he put the shaved ice on there with a ranbow pattern of jolly rancher sour sauce. i smile and thanked him. then out of nowhere karma comes up to me.

 look here y/n are you a boy or a girl. i am a girl i say with tick marks. ok what ever you say. everybody dosen't belive me i frown. then nagisa comes up behind me. then he touched my shoulder. i scream and karma laughed. man you sure do scream like a guy. i get more tick marks. i held in the anger. then i finished my snow cone. then tadaomi walked up to me. if your not going to work out then try and kill me. he tosses me the knife that kills koro sensei. i stand up and frown. why? then he looked at me. you look like your going to explode if you keep holding your anger in.

 i smile. ok then lets go. if i win you give me 20 pushups with me on your back and if you win i will participate in p.e . deal he said. then i smirked at him. then i charged and he dodged. he was quick but i was quicker. for hells sake i race koro sensei sometimes. then i found his weak spot i kicked him and he went flying. i smiled then he got up. he charged at me. then i moved out of the way and he cut my cheek. i let all my anger out in a growl then i speed up and put him in a choke hold. we fall to the ground making dust surround us. then i smiled tap out. he shook his head.

 i dig my heels into his rib making him passout. i let go and go get a bucket of water.  i throw it on him. he wakes up. i smirk. then i pull out my note book and put his weaknes in. he smiled. good job.  then i sit on his back in a criss cross form and he starts the push ups. i eat more chips. then students sweat drop. then after he is done i give him my icecream. i never share my food with anyone unless you are koro sensei or tadaomi.  ate it and sighed. you gotten stronger. i smiled. yep i work every day. he is the second one to belive that i am a girl. he smirked well then late bloomer i hope you will bloom soon enough.

 damn right i say cocky. then it was lunch time. i find a nice shady spot then i go to it and sleep on the floor. thenmy stomach gets kicked. i open my eyes and see karma. what do you want. he smiled your notes. then i looked at him. of course then i hand him my spare and see kororsensei. then i walk over to him. then karma snickers and walked away. im surpirsed people don't see through the pain i go through. thats why i exercise. karma beats me for no reason. i am literaly to the point of to where i will through him into a wall. i ignore the ideas. then i sit with korosensei and relax.

 then miss bitch came over to me and tried to stab him. he dodges. then i smile i hear the bell ring. korosensei i will race you. your on i smiled. he went a bit faster today. then i made it into the class before him. my face was red and had sweat beads i winkoro sensei. he smiled yep you beat me this time. finally i smiled. then i went to my bag in the teachers londge to put deoderant on. i took off my shirt then miss bitch came. i put my deoderant on and she smiled. i knew you were a boy. then i grabbed my shirt.  she dragged me by my aquamarine hair. you bitch i frown. then i blush.

 she pulled me into the class room. how emberassing. then terasika smiled. haha pay up nagisa. he frowned. i was completely red. then miss bitchy  took my shirt. i grabbed her head and flung her to the wall. my stomach flexed and abbs showed. i took my shirt back and put it on. im so glad korosensei didnt look and covered up tadaori's eyes. i sighed with relife that it was over and koro sensei resumed class. some girls passed notes to me. i frowned. then i looked at my watch and saw wow it is febuary  but it is burning hot like what the fuck. i rolled my eyes and then i ate in class.

 karma tried to shoot me but i moved and it hit terasika.  hey you bastered. he picked me up. then karma giggled. he turned to him and droppe me. then kororsesei broke it up. why am i even in this class i frown. then koroseinsei took my bag. no more snacks in class so empty your pockets. i emptied out the candy and food and put it in there. i frowned and he hid it under his desk. then koro sensei smiled. well then tomorrow we have an assembly so we must get here early. then we all went home. i sighed and went without my bag.  i was stopped by miss bitchy. can you help me tomorrow i sighed yea i will have you on my back.

 she smiled. then i went home. when i got home. i saw my dad drunk. i snuck past him and went to my room. he thinks i am in a regular class. then i went to my bed and sat on it.  why dose karma think he can bully me. well soon i will show this douch who is boss. then i lay back and fall asleep.