"Saa, I don't know, but poor Ayumi-chan doesn't look too well," he replied as he examined his only females teammate's face.

With panic Shiraishi opened the window, "Kin-chan!!!! Put the poor girl down before she passes out!" he angrily yelled making all three teens look up.

"I-I'm saved," Ayumi gasped as she hung limp on Kintaro's shoulder.

"C-Captain!" Kintaro gasped as he stared at Shiraishi who looked furious. Kintaro gulped loudly knowing his captain didn't get mad easily, but he sure did looked mad right now.

Ryoma quickly ran to Kintaro who was distracted and snatched Ayumi off his shoulder and cradled her into his chest.

"I feel sick," Ayumi groaned as she nuzzled her head into Ryoma's chest.

Yukimura and Fuji who paid no attention to Shiraishi scolding Kintaro stared at the two teens. They both had a frightening aura behind them.

Fuji's eyes were narrowed dangerously while Yukimura had a frightening smile on his face.

Ryoma and Ayumi had no clue they were earning such look, whispered to each other, "Are you ok?" Ryoma questioned quietly.

Ayumi nodded hesitantly, "Yeah, I just need to rest a bit, I still can't handle bumpy rides," she grumbled as she ran her hand down her pale face.

"Yeah, I remember, you can't ride rollercoasters."

Ayumi grumbled at his remark but leaned her against his chest.

The two teens jumped slightly as Kintaro suddenly grabbed Ryoma by the arm making him almost drop Ayumi to the ground.

"L-Let's go!" Kintaro screamed as he dragged Ryoma who stumbled on his feet as he carried Ayumi.

"KIN-CHAN!!!!!!!" Shiraishi bellowed as he angrily shook his fist over his hand.

Yukimura and Fuji watched the three freshmen disappear with narrowed eyes. The two males gave each other a look and gave each other a grim look, knowing what the other was thinking.

"Well, good luck Yukimura, you're going to need it," Fuji smirked sadistically.

With equal power Yukimura gave a charming yet frightening smile, "Fufu, I'm just interested," he chuckled.

"R-Ryoma, stop running, please," Ayumi groaned slightly as she closed her eyes.

Ryoma pulled his arm away from Kintaro and stopped still holding Ayumi in his arm, "Just put me down Ryoma, I should walk myself."

Ryoma frowned, not wanting to let go, but he decide it was better to listen to his childhood friend.

Ryoma handed her the water bottle he had in his jacket pocket, Ayumi gave Ryoma a graceful look before chugging it down.

"Kin-chan," Ayumi started as she finished drinking, "Next time don't throw me over your shoulder, please." She slightly begged at the end but she didn't care, she never wanted to go through this again.

Kintaro gave an apologetic look at the dark haired beauty before nodding.

"Sorry."

Ryoma slightly glared at Kintaro and wrapped a protective arm around Ayumi's shoulder, "You ok?"

Ayumi nodded with a slight smile, "Yeah, the water helped."