Chapter 1: Natashi

"Well daddy what's going on?". Natashi asked. "Well I am the new Lord of The Village, and well your mom and I have to split up because of it". Ned said. "I don't get why though". Natashi said. "You'll understand when you get older". Ned  said. "Anyways we have to go and see Red's cemermony". Katt said. "Okay I hope Red is happier where he is now". Ned said. "I don't understand how you two could fight for so long and then finally become from friends seems like you brought Red out of a dark place". Katt said. As they walked to Reds grave. "Here lies Red an ice Slayer he main have been one of the best ice wizards we ever had now I'll ask Ned do you have a few words you'd like to say?". "Well Red and I must have fought a lot even when we were kids but, the last fight we had it was to settle things for good and we did and Red it's just too much to say right now I'm sorry". Ned cried. "Dad it's going to be okay he'll be there when you fall down now he's happier probably now". Natashi Said. "Well Ned I guess I'll be leaving now out of the village please Ned don't ever move on from me I love you". Katt cried. And walked out of the villages gates. "Hey why don't you and I get some food Okay Natashi?" Ned asked. "Actually dad I met some friends we call ourselves the dragon force" Natashi smiled. "Go ahead and play but, don't be late tomorrow you start at the guild for wizards". Ned said. "Thanks Daddy you're the best". Natashi ran off.