"So are we are okay from last night Ali? I don't like things to he like this between us"

"Yeah we are good Em I was just in shock that's all like you hid it very well from me however I don't want you to hide things anymore a relationship has to be truthful for it to work "

"I know you was in shocked you're the first girl who hasn't ran away from me so I'm happy about that "

"Em I wouldn't run away from you plus I'm bisexual remember. As I said I just wish you had said sooner you're a dark horse Miss Fields "
I say laughing

"I guess I am Am Miss Dilaurentis a dark horse "

"So how big are you Em exactly? "
I say winking at her

"Wouldn't you like to know guess you're have to find out for yourself one day "

We both start giggling while holding each other hand while I drive on the highway . I signal to pull over at the side of the road. I look at Emily while taking my seatbelt off,kissing her lips softly while touching her face softly. I stop while bitting my lip looking down at her jeans.

"Dam I can't believed I didn't notice before Em how hard you get "

"Oh yeah sorry"
Emily says giggling while trying hide it

"Can I have a sneak peek of it ? Actually no i want to wait "

"Ali you're a tease"
i say smiling at her

"You've not seen nothing yet Em I can be such a tease. So you've never had sex with a girl before then ? "

"I'm afriad not however I'm you're going to be my first hopefully "
Emily says whike blushing

"Em you're so cute and innocent aren't you"
I say while pulling out to drive on the highway

"Okay you're making me blush Ali stop it "

"I am sorry for how I acted though Em you know I was shock and I thought you cheating "

"Stop saying sorry Ali it's completely cool I understand "

After 5 hours of driving back to Rosewood. Emily and I decide to go back to mine, I actually have surprise for Emily which I know she will love. Emily brings the bags in from the car into my house. As she closes the door I pin her against the wall kissing her lips while touching her upper body going to her neck kissing it. I pull away smiling at her.

"Ali woah whay was that for ?"
Emily asks whike blushing

"For being too dam sexy Em woah get down boy"
i say laughing while looking at her jeans

"Ah yeah you have no idea what you do to me Ali "

"Oh yeah I do actually it's quite evidently obvious . I want you to wait in here for me I'll be right back "
I say while giving Emily a kiss

I start cooking home made pizza's while lighting up some candles on the table. I come back into the other room waiting for the pizza's to cook. I lean into Emily's arms while she cuddles me,softly stroking my blonde hair softly. I wish I could fall asleep, I get up from the sofa giving Emily one last kiss, before going into the kitchen. 10 minutes later I call Emily into the dinning room.

"Surprise Em home made pizzas I hope you like it "
I say while blushing

"Awww Ali you're so cute for making these "
Emily kisses my lips while sitting down at the table

"You're welcome Beautiful Mermaid i love making my girl feel special "

"Honestly Ali I'm so happy i feel bad as you've done all the driving to come home and cook I should of made them"

"Well I got in there first i wanted to surprise you. I just want to say as well thank you for the best weekend . I would like to take this opportunity and ask you would you be my girlfriend. ? "

"Oh my gosh Ali yesss i would love to be your girlfriend i can't believe you've actually asked me another thing you've beaten to "
Emily says smiling

"I was going to ask after the date however I wanted to find the right time and I feel this is the right time Em "

"I'm just gobsmacked that I'm dating my English Teacher who is so sexy does this mean you can do all my English work now that you provide In lesson ? "

"Haha no you've got to work for me to help you with that"
I look at Emily while smiling

"Ohhhh that kinda sounds hot I have to work for it Miss Dilaurentis. I'll wash up for . Thank you for the food beautiful"

As Emily goes to wash up . I can't believe how happy I am right now everything is perfect, she makes me feel something. I've never felt before, I go into the kitchen putting my arms around her kissing her neck while she washes up. After when she finishes I take her hand leading her into the front room .Emily stops and pauses.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow Ali" Emily says sitting on the sofa

"Are you not staying Em tonight ? "

"I am but down here I wanted to respect your space is all"
Emily says smiling

I don't want that at all Em. I need my cuddles from my girl are you comfortable to sleep in my bed with me "

With you I'm comfortable to do anything. lead the way Miss Dilaurentis"

We go up to bed getting into bed after brushing our teeth. We end up having a kiss in bed while cuddling . I'm ready to go more further however I'm not sure if Emily is. We talk for a bit whilst falling asleep holding each other.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) may add some smut In the next few chapters. There's plenty more to come:) Thank you for those voting,commenting,viewing the support has been great It means so much to me. :)