❤️7❤️

Your POV:

"Where can I find Mrs. (L/N)? I'm her daughter and this is my friend, Jughead." I said to the nurse.

"Room 6, miss."

Jughead and I pushed through the crowd and entered the room.

"Mom? Thank god you're okay!"

"Honey... I need to talk to you in private about what happened..." she said, motioning for Jughead to leave. He got the hint and nodded his head.

"What exactly happened, mom?" I continued after he left.

"I was coming home to tell you I got a great job offer in Seattle, I'll get to that later, and there was this figure, male and he kidnapped me. I got a broken arm from all of that... That was all, and then he dropped me off in the hospital. It was very strange. Anyway, I will be fine."

"Should we tell Sheriff Keller?"

"Just leave this between us for now... Also, about the Seattle thing. If you want, I'm allowing you to stay in Riverdale, or you can come with me to Seattle."

This is so soon, and I can't leave my friends behind, as much as it hurts me to.

"I-I think I'll stay here..."

"Alright, I know it's a hard decision, but look on the bright side, you have the whole house to yourself. I will have workers coming to our house to pick up my stuff and you have the whole place to yourself. Just be a good student and be responsible."

"I will..." I said, not knowing what to say.

"Also, save the guy you love."

"What?"

"You know what I'm talking about, anyway, I will see you in two days when I'm leaving. I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, mom."

--

Outside of the Room:

"Hey, Y/N, what happened?"

"Long story short, Jason's killer is male, uh, my mom is moving to Seattle, I'm not, I have a whole house to myself, and my mom has a broken arm." I didn't mention about the last thing my mother said to me, but it looks like I need to make the next move.

"Oh, I really don't know what to say," Jughead said, putting his arm around me, leading me to my house.

--

Your House:

"Are we ever going to talk about what almost happened?" He asked, inches away.

"D-Do you want to? I mean, so much is happening, and I just-"

"Only if you're comfortable."

"I think we should put that off for later. Anyway, can you stay the night? I feel... scared." I admit.

Oh wow, Y/N scared? I've never admitted this. And, I wasn't scared for just me, I was scared for Jughead, I was scared for our group, and I was scared for Riverdale. And, there's a murderer out in the loose.

He gave me a warm smile. "Of course."

--

Next Day:

Dear Diary,

It's a school day today, and nobody knew what happened besides me, my mom, and Jughead... oh, and you too diary. So, I decided that today, everything will be normal. But of course, everything is not normal. So much has happened these past few days, and everything is just so overwhelming. Anyway, I realized, I do love Jughead. And that's why I did it. Did what? You'll find out soon enough, more specifically, later today.

xx

Y/N

~~~~~

"Hey Y/N." Jughead said to me as I closed my locker.

"We need to talk."

"About?--"

"Well, I don't think we should be friends anymore, to be honest. After everything that's happened, we just shouldn't."

"W-what? Oh, okay. Fine."

"Fine?"

"Yeah, just go ahead and break another promise. From the day you came back, I knew I shouldn't have trusted you. You haven't changed at all, all you care about is yourself."

Not true... I'm doing this for you, Jug.

I tried not to cry and I tried to not remember the promise I made at the Back-To-School Dance.

"What promise?"

"You're unbelievable, Y/N."

"Have any other insults left?"

He shook his head and sighed. He grabbed his stuff and walked away.

"I-I'm sorry..." I whispered.

I love you.

--

A/N:

Okay actually this is really short, so I'm sorry, but I wanted to update and yeah. I'm really sorry I broke up your friendship with Jug, whoops. Please forgive meeee.

--Carly