❤️6❤️

Y/N POV:
School was almost over, and I had my second to last period with Jughead. I sighed as I went off to the class, Social Studies. My seat was next to Jughead, lucky me!
-

-
"Hey," I said as I walked to my seat laying my stuff all over the place.

"Hey." He said back, quietly.

"So, do you want to go on a movie marathon with me at my place? My mom won't be home. She's on a business trip, I think at least..."

He chuckled, "You think? Wow, you're so unorganized. Anyway, getting to the point... will there be popcorn and soda?"

"Dude, you know it." Holy shit, I just dude-zoned him.

"Great, what time?"

"Uh, excuse you, it's a movie marathon. After school, walk me home?" I said, trying to be confident.

"Alright, guess it wouldn't hurt."

"Great!" I smiled as the bell rang. He gave me a smile.

That damn smile.
--
I've been waiting for the last bell to ring, but when I stare at the clock, time stops. Ugh.

The last bell rang and I shoved my stuff into my bag, it was so messy, bug who cares. It's not like people will pay attention.

I ran out of the classroom and saw Jughead at his locker, smirking. I realize that I'm pretty out of shape, judging on my breathing.

"Wow, someone's eager to see me." He said, smirking.

"S-shut up."
--
At Y/N House:

We decided on a horror movie first, mainly because we had many to go through and it's better in the daylight.

"DON'T GO INTO THAT CLOSET... GIRL..." I smacked Jughead. "HOLY SHIT SHE WENT IN I TOLD YOU, BITCH. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!" I screamed at the TV, and the neighbors could probably hear, but who cares?

Jughead laughed and stared at me.

"What?" I asked questioningly.

"Nothing... it's just that you look so cute telling people off."

I started getting red and looked down at my hands, smiling.

"Aww, little Y/N is blushing!!" Jughead teased.

"N-n-"

"Aww! She's getting all flustered!!" He smirked, "is it because we're inches apart?" He said getting closer, butterflies and fireworks in my stomach.

"Is it- because of me?" He whispered in my ear, in a raspy voice.

"J-Jughead, stop! I won't hesitate to punch you!"

He smirked and backed away just as a scream and a jumpscare came up.

I screamed and threw the popcorn on my bed.

"Aww, little Y/N is so scared. Don't worry, I'll protect you." He said, putting his arm around me as I later my head on his chest.

Part of me wanted to defend myself, but I did feel safe.

"Is this okay?" He asked, pulling up the blanket on us.

"More than."

I felt butterflies and fireworks in my stomach. Elephants dancing, glitter and unicorns. I've never had this feeling before, but it sure was amazing. Was this what it felt like to be in love? Should I tell him? No... I can't ruin what we have, what if he doesn't feel the same way?

"Hey, you okay?" He said, looking concerned.

"I'm perfect, great, beautiful.."

"I agree." He smirked as I felt my my cheeks turn red.

I managed to sit up. I looked at him and he looked at me. Our eyes, our souls connected.

He started leaning in, and so did I. Our lips almost connecting. Suddenly, I heard a scream, not from the TV.

I grabbed the remote and pressed pause. I set the popcorn bowl on the counter.

"Holy shit. And, Y/N, I'm really sorry about what almost happened." He awkwardly said, scratching the back of his neck.

"You have no reason to be sorry, Jughead Jones. But we need to talk about that later. We need to find out what's going on downstairs." I said, keeping my voice on a whisper.

I grabbed the gun from my drawer. I had two, so I gave one to Jug.

"Be quiet..." I whispered.

"Get behind me, Y/N, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to you."

I did as he said, otherwise he'd bug me, but I'm willing to risk my life for him.
--
We travelled downstairs with our weapons and turned on the light, ready to attack. There was a note on the table.

Hello little Y/N, that scream you heard was your mom's. Might want to pay her a little visit at the hospital, and beware, I'm coming for you and the person you love most next. It's what you get for coming back to this town.
- j.k

I read this out loud in awe. I can't let Jughead get hurt. I bet that's what "j.k" means when they said 'person you love most'...

"Jason's Killer..." He started to say.

"We need to go to the hospital, come on," I said as I got my coat. He took my hand and we both headed to the night.

Someone is watching...

--
A/N
Hey! Left y'all on a CLIFFORDHANGER. I need to stop, but I thought this was cute and suspenseful, sorry I was inactive. Family get togethers, nothing bad.

- Carly