❤️2❤️

It's been weeks after you met Jughead at the diner. You've cried and cried, but no one noticed the pain you've been going through. You hadn't talked to Betty or Archie much during the summer, but you hung out with Kevin almost every single day. It was the Fourth of July, you were expecting to spend it alone. Suddenly, you received a call from Kevin.
"Oh my god, I'm on my way."
--
Y/N POV
"What's going on?" I asked Kevin.
"Jason Blossom, drowning. Cheryl Blossom, crying."
"Are you sure it's not a murder? After all, it's a small lake, they should've found his body."
Kevin insisted it was a drowning, I wanted to believe it too. If it's a murder, well let's say shit will go down.
-- Time Skip -- A few months
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Great, it's the first day of school. Usually, for most people, when it's the first day... you're excited to see your friends, excited to make it a great year. Well, I'm not one of those people.
I threw on a white beanie and a flannel with ripped jeans. I adjusted my hair to a low side ponytail.
Good enough...
--
"Hey honey, I made waffles," my mom said.
"Really? The waffles you make are amazing!"
My mom gave me a warm smile. I gave her one back, the sad thing is is that I can trust her with everything, but the problem with Jughead? It's just too personal.
I ate my breakfast and grabbed my white backpack with all my black and white school supplies.
"See you after school, mom."
--
Riverdale High. Wow, it was huge... No words. Legit. No. Words. It didn't seem that big before, maybe because I was trapped in my own little world with Jughead. Now? I'm in reality.
I walked into the school, seeing everybody with their friends, no one bothered to notice me. Hah, I'm used to it.
I saw Betty's group, but I didn't join in. I wasn't in that sort of mood. Instead, I got to my locker. I saw a familiar grey beanie. Of course, it was the last person I wanted to see. Jughead Jones.
He headed towards my locker, I gulped, hoping he won't start another fight.
"Great, you're my locker partner. That means we have the same home room too." Jughead said while rolling his eyes.
I said nothing, but just grabbed my things for first period and walked right into home room.
When we got to homeroom, I couldn't help but stare at him. What have I done wrong? Does everybody hate me? It's Seattle all over again.
-- First Period: Science --
Maybe I could get through this day, I just need to open up.
I walked right in and saw Jughead.
You're joking.
"Hello, Miss. L/N. My teacher, Mr. Sheeran said to me.
"Hello."
"Everybody, get in your seats. Sit wherever for today. I am assigning you an assignment about the human body." Mr. Sheeran said as he handed out the assignment paper.
Wow... an assignment. On the first day. Wow. Just wow.
"I will be picking your partners... First, Y/N and Jughead, also, take note this will be an at home assignment," he said and continued the rest of the names.
Okay, so I can't avoid the situation with Jug. I have to talk to him, but the thing is, how?
The bell rung, finally. The rest of the periods before lunch were a blur.
-- lunch time --
I saw Jughead standing in the hall. I ran up to him.
"We need to talk..."
"I understand, I'm really sorry about all the things I've said to you. It's just because I've been so bitter about you leaving..."
I blushed, he still cared about me.
"Pop's, at 7?"
He smiled at me and nodded.
Maybe the year wouldn't be so bad after all...
I walked to the cafeteria and saw Betty's group. I say fiery locks coming my way, Cheryl Blossom.
"It's you again. You should try out for the River Vixens..." she said, blabbering on and on, I didn't care, all I cared about was tonight.
--
A/N
Okay this was also really bad, but the protagonist and all the characters are getting settled in and stuff. I'll try to make chapters longer. And, I wil also try to upload most days of the week :)
Bye!
-- Carls