❤️5❤️

Dear Diary,
Two hearts have broken during that after party, specifically Betty and Archie. Betty confessed her love to Archie, but Archie didn't feel the same way, Ronnie had to go into the closet with him too, and I'm assuming they could've had a moment, I felt so bad for Betty. I wasn't at that after party, so diary, you might be wondering how I could've known, one word. Ronnie. Jughead and I skipped the after party because first of all, we weren't even party people, let alone go to an after party? Haha, funny. I'm at my locker right now. Oh, and I forgot, Mrs. Cooper, Alice, restricted Betty from being friends with Cheryl, Veronica, and Archie. Did I mention I'm pissed at Cheryl? Cheryl was the one who forced Archie and Veronica into the closet. Anyway, Kevin found Jason's body, and it turns out he didn't die drowning, but he was shot. They're performing an autopsy on him, but this is what I'm wondering, is Cheryl hiding something?
xoxoxo Y/N
--
I put my diary inside my locker and closed it. I saw Jug and Archie down the hallway and I was going to say Hi, but I couldn't help but overhear.
"Archie, weirdest thing, this summer we were supposed to go to a road trip over July 4th weekend, which you bailed on at the last minute, is there something you want to tell me pal?"
Archie didn't respond and walked away, I walked up to Jug.
"Jug, do you think he--"
"I don't know," as he grabbed my hand and we travelled to science. Speaking of that, we already did our project and, guess what? A+!
--
I sat right next to Jughead while Cheryl and her goons sit behind us.
I heard one of her minions, Ginger.
"We were wondering, Cheryl. Back in July, you told the po-po that Jason drowned."
Tina joined in, "Yet, we come to find out that Jason didn't drown... he was shot, slightly suspicious no?"
"Are you living mannequins suggesting I had something to do with my brother's death?"
"We're just curious, what do the police think happened?"
"I'll tell you what I told them, which is that Jason did fall into the water. We both did, I made it to shore, he didn't. Maybe he made it to the other side of the river and so,some shot him there. Who knows?" Cheryl harshly replied.
Everyone was staring at Cheryl, but the teacher interrupted.
"Seats, everyone. Pair off, gloves on, scalpels up."
Archie suggested to be with Cheryl, Ronnie suggested to be with Betty, and Betty suggested to be with Kevin. I could tell she was still mad because of that. Kevin ended up being partners with Moose, and Ronnie and Betty were partners.
Without asking, Jughead and I were already partners.
Archie sat behind us and suggested to do the project for her and gave her his apologies.
"I understand if it's too weird for you." He said.
"Weird why? Oh, you mean because my brother is being dissected with a blade, just like this one, possibly at this very moment? Don't worry, I'm fine. In fact, I'm amazing." She said, stabbing the frog, everybody gasped.
"Shit is going down." I said to Jug.
"Yeah..."
--
It was lunch time, Jughead, Betty, Kevin, and Veronica all joined Archie at lunch. I did too, and Archie was working on his music.
Something about his music made Betty think about everything that happened for the past week. So, she got up and left, Archie had to follow her and calm her and make her feel better.
"Do you think it'll work out between them?" I asked Jug, feeling bad.
"If it worked out between us, they'll be fine." He replied.
"Well duh, you guys are like soulmates," Veronica said, almost making me choke on my water.
We both blushed and he took my hand. To be honest, I don't even know what we are anymore.
--
Archie was pulled away by the principal...
Oh no, what happened now? Is it what Jug and Archie were talking about during the hall today?
--
A/N
Hey everyone, okay so yes, I'm trying to follow the plot and I made her have a little diary. I should really do some flashbacks and more diary entries, lol. Anyway, I felt like the ending (not the Archie part) was cute between Y/N and Juggy. Bye!
- Carls