Chapter Twenty Five

I opened my eyes back to the room. Breathing heavily, crying. "God no... please please no," I cried. The room was in tatters. Worse than I had done in divination class. All the windows shattered on the floor, the walls torn apart, the ground shaking. "Light and dark, day and night, tempting fate, vicious bite, what to choose? Who will stay? Feathers white won't betray," I whispered, "Eyes of red thirst for blood, creature dark, creature would, take thy soul, make it his, give him form... unholy bliss."

"What does it mean?" Professor Henry asked, ignoring the chaos I caused. "Vicious bite, eyes of red thirst for blood... I saw Casper changing me, high probability," I explained, "feathers white won't betray... I saw a man out there, he's been watching... he told me he'd look after me." The council gasped, Harold asked, "who was he?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Golden hair, light blue eyes, muscular... oh and there's the fact he was just floating on air but then again so was I," I sighed. They seemed to know who I was talking about but they wouldn't explain.

"Then there's the creature," I mumbled, "I met him when I was with Malphas... him and Enlil called him Enki." Professor H looked confused but Harold looked aghast. "You... met the demon Beelzebub... Enlil is the name his friends give him," he mumbled but loud enough for us to hear, "and Enki..." He couldn't say it. Rose what telepathically asking me who but I knew I had to say it aloud. "The name he goes by is... satan... and I may kind of have the ability to give him a form and may have already begun that process unintentionally," I explained, "when I met him he was like black smoke as Malphas was, just standing in the same room as me he was able to have a more human shape... and he grabbed me just then, hence the bruising appearing on my arm, and I didn't stay long enough to see the effect."

I blew out the candles and went to get up. Bad mistake. I fell the moment I was up. Jasper, thankfully, caught me. "Just for reference, everything she was saying was the complete truth," he told the council, lifting me into his arms, "you okay?" I nodded and hugged him tight, he hugged me back. "God I missed you, I've been worried sick all weekend," he whispered quietly, not wanting everyone to hear. "You did?" I whimpered. "Would I lie to you?" He chuckled. No, I don't believe he would.

He kissed my forehead and gently let me go. I looked at the mess I had made and within an instant I had fixed it. As if nothing had even happened. The council were all busy whispering and disappeared with the king. "Amelia, you need to come to the office please dear," Miss Felicity said, "the rest of you may take the rest of this time as a free period, so don't be late for Alchemy!" Everyone rushed off excitedly apart from Chase, Rose and Jasper. We packed all the equipment and gave Prof H the cards. He gave us a wink and then went on his way.

"Lets go then," I said optimistically but once again when I tried to walk my legs got shaky. "Come here you," Jasper sighed, lifting me back into his arms, "it's been really taking its toll on you of late hasn't it?... you need to take better care of yourself in the visions!" I laughed. "If I had the choice I wouldn't have magic... but then again what fun would the world be if I didn't?" I admitted, "I wouldn't be able to do the tea thing and that is my life!"

He carried me to the office and gently placed me on the chaise longue when we went in. I looked over to his father who seemed beaming with pride just looking at us. I felt guilty. I have these feelings for him but I don't know if I should allow myself to have them... if I don't then all this time I've been leading him on even though they were real. They are real. I shouldn't fear love but because of Malphas giving me up I do. 'Don't fear loving him Amelia, let yourself be loved by a man who won't leave you that easily,' Rose told me.

I gave her a smile and a nod as Jasper sat next to me on the chaise longue. "So then... what's up?" I asked. "The man you described... and the fact you said white feathers," Harold explained, "white feathers mean... an angel, you are being protected by heaven which means your purity must be something special your majesty." I sighed at his words. "Can you please stop calling me that... it's weird, please just call me Amelia," I begged. He didn't take any notice as per usual. "You're going to have to get used to it your majesty," he told me.