14

I woke up tangled up with Damon, our legs were intertwined and Damon had a protective arm wrapped around my waist keeping me flush to him.

I couldn't stop smiling, last night with Damon was perfect. I start to trace random patterns on Damons chest and shortly after I hear his gravely voice.

"Good morning beautiful"

I smile up at Damon, "Good morning"

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to be so rough-"

"Damon last night was phenomenal, I'm fantastic. Also who knew you had such a dirty mouth"

Damon smirks down at me, "You like that huh?"

"Love it"

Damon sighs contentedly, "Let's just stay like this for awhile"

"No argument from me" I snuggled closer to Damon and felt his arm tighten around me.

Half an hour passed of peace, quiet and cuddling - when Damon's phone rang.

He huffed but started to de-tangle from me to get it, club business doesn't wait and I understand that. I watch as Damon pulls on boxers to pick up the phone, his relaxed expression immediately hardens and he looks at me with worry.

This can't be good.

"We'll be there in 20." Damon ends the call and starts picking up his clothes.

"What happened?"

Damon comes and sits back on the edge of the bed beside me, "Reaper may have found out why the brotherhood has such a problem with Dean - it's not just about the warehouse from two years ago. He'll explain the rest when we get to the clubhouse."

I nodded, "Okay, I'll get dressed"

"Pack a bag too - you're staying with me at the clubhouse until we figure this out" Damon points his finger at me as he says it.

I know that this is serious now, the Devils had made sure my apartment was fitted with the best security measures money could buy before I moved in.

I wordlessly got up, threw together a bag and quickly showered.

When I was all ready I went to the kitchen to see Damon leaning against the counter drinking a cup of coffee.

"I'm not going to let anything happen to you Silvia" I wish I could make the worry lines on Damon's forehead disappear for more than just a night.

"I know, I trust you Damon" and I did - Damon would keep his word to me,  because he always did. I walk over to him and put my hands on his chest as I lean on him.

Damon set his mug down, grabbed my bag and kissed me all in one fluid motion. I smiled at him, "I love you". I'm not scared to say it to Damon at all - I've never been so sure of my feelings.

Damon's eyes softened momentarily "I love you too Silvia." Damon took my hand and walked us out to his motorcycle, I take my bag from him and put the strap across my chest so I can hold onto Damon.

It doesn't take long to make it to the clubhouse but I'm getting nervous about what I'm going to hear, I can feel how tense Damon is with my arms wrapped around his waist.

What the hell did Dean get into.

As Damon pulls up in front of the clubhouse Keegan steps out, "thank god you two are here - get inside and calm Reaper down"

Now I'm in full blown panic mode, Reaper is always calm - sometimes dangerously so.

Damon and I hop off the bike and quickly make our way towards Reapers office, I can hear Reaper destroying his office inside.

Damon put an arm out in front of me, stopping me from opening the office door, "Let me talk to him for a second - cool him down"

I nod, in all honesty Reaper was always the one to calm me down not the other way around I wouldn't know what to do anyway.

I pull at Damon's leather jacket sleeve before he goes in "I'm going to put my bag in your room - take your time and get me when Reapers calms down"

He nods and starts to move forward but not before muttering, "our room". Damon goes inside and shuts the door.

I walk to Damon's room - sorry, our room - in no rush, and I can't help but notice that the clubhouse is much quieter than usual - other than Keegan I don't see very many Devils at all. Where is everyone?

The door to our room is open, which was unusual, usually no one was stupid enough to go through the personal rooms of the higher-ups; even though Damon wasn't technically VP yet, I have no doubt he will be - Reaper's been training him to be VP his entire life to follow in Damon's dads footsteps.

I walk in and put my bag down at the foot of the bed, but as the bag drops I hear the door close behind me. I turn to see none other than Dean standing in front of the door aiming a gun at me, "We need to talk doll face."