48

A man just got married and was just returning home with his wife. they were crossing a lake in a boat when suddenly a great storm arose. 

the man was a warrior , but the woman became very much afraid because it seemed almost  hopeless: the boat was small and the storm was really huge, any moment they were going to be drowned but the man sat silently , clam and quiet, as if nothing was happening.

the woman was trembling and she said "ARE YOU NOT AFRAID? THIS MAY BE OUR LAST MOMENT OF OUR LIFE! IT DOESN'T MEAN SEEM THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO REACH THE OTHER SHORE.ONLY SOME MIRACLE CAN SAVE US:OTHER WISE DEATH IS CERTAIN.ARE YOU NOT AFRAID  ARE YOU MAD OR SOME THING ? ARE YOU STONE OR SOMETHING?"

THE MAN LAUGHED AND TOOK SWORD OUT OF ITS SHEATH.then he brought the naked sword close to the woman's throat, so close that just a small gap was there,it was touching her .

HE SAID:are you afraid?

she started to laugh and said "why should i be afraid? if the sword is in your hands, why i should be afraid ?i know you love me"

he put the sword back and said:"this is my answer.I know Allah loves me and the storm is in his hands so what ever is going to happens is going to be good for me!" if we survive, good ;if we don't survive, good because everything is in his hands and he will not do anything wrong."

hence the storm calmed slowly as it reached in the from of rain that only drenched then they reached safely to their home.

therefore, brothers and sisters the only thing we need is to have faith in our creator.to completely trust in Allah is to be like a child who knows deeply that even if he does not call for mother, the mother is always aware of his condition and is looking after him. he loves  more than a mother loves a child having tawwakul on Allah subh na tala makes our life  a lot easier.We  should believe Allah subh na tala as our sole guardian , helper in distress,when everyone leaves he is the who holds you firmly no matter  how many sins we have done , how great  is our lord Allah that wants nothing from us .

may Allah grant me and all strong faith ,imaan 

Asalamu alaikum readers
how are you all?
fill the box of comment with your thoughts
do vote&comment
enjoy reading
Allah Hafiz.