Chapter Two

**** Hey guys I’ve been gone for far too long, but I’m back, and actually this was a second account to one that I lost a password too but I figured out again. If you look up mishixo_  (http://www.wattpad.com/user/mishixo) you’ll see my main account. So many of you guys love the first chapter so I thought i’d finish what I started. I will be adding this story to that account and from now on posting on that account. And title change! It won't be Hey, Hi, Hello anymore but Hello Second Chances :) So I hope you guys like it and I have nothing more to say besides I love you guys and see you next chapter! ****

Aziel McCartney

The next morning when I woke up I got ready for school; picking a loose t-shirt and jeans I headed out the door. Clark was gone early for work and that meant I got to take the bus to school. I knew how to drive but neither of us had enough money for two cars. When I got to school I found my way to the costume class room. I found a nice young teacher and convinced her to let me borrow things for my bird scene. She agreed on one condition, only if she got to see my act and of course I said yes. Chasing Cat around for most of the day I knew I was ready for the bird scene. I looked out into the class to see Tori, Cat, Andre, Robbie and Beck smiling encouragement at me. While Jade shot daggers into my eyes.

"Oh bird do you hear that wind?" I wore an old timey dress that hugged my body in all the right ways. I let my red hair stay in its morning bun and let my mind take course. "That wind reminds me of the day my husband told me he loved me. We were so young and so in love. That kind of love never dies," I continued the scene.

A round of applause later I bowed at my friends, my teacher, and the costume teacher who looked like she was crying. "That was terrible," Sikowitz yelled holding a coconut in his hands. My eyes shot open, that was not only rude but heartbreaking.

"Excuse me, but I know I did the best I could do and more. If you didn't like it then that's not my problem sir but don't openly judge me that is not only rude but it could make someone feel bad about themselves. I trust me acting and if you don't like it then tough luck," I regretted being rude to a teacher. Probably making him hate me but no longer did I let anyone walk over me. Sikowitz smiled at my reply, everyone cheered and screamed "you passed the bird scene!"

Confused about that was happening Beck explained, "The bird scene tests you in trusting yourself and your acting skills." None the less I was happy, joining in a group hug we all headed to the courtyard for lunch. Jade was all over Beck and Cat and I threw grapes into the air as we spent our lunch hour randomly chatting.

"Man Aziel the way you just verbally attacked Sikowitz was awesome," Tori exclaimed, "I wish I did that the first time around." Tori explained how she did the bird scene a handful of times before she stood up for herself.

"And each time they were worst and worst," Jade so rudely added for no reason. I stared at her as the table grew quiet.

"Yo Jade what's your problem man no one asked you to be such a bitch," I stated as I got up. Jade got up and huffed as I could see the wheels turning in her head.

"And no one asked you to come to LA you Canadian weirdo," Jade's reply made no real sense but it wouldn't have affected me even if it did. I know the real reason why my brother and I moved to LA and not even Cat knew that.

"I wouldn't have come if I knew someone like you were here," I replied as I grabbed my bag and stormed off. It wasn't five minutes later that Cat was running beside me laughing her girly giggle. Cat and I made it to our last class which was in fact make up artistry. Cat tried to talk to me but each time she opened her mouth she would close it shut again.