~~ Update ~~

Author's note 29.7.18:

I just updated Cut Deep (Eren's Point of View) which I haven't done in...over two years?!

*Skip to the fourth paragraph if you'd only like to see updates on this story*

First of all, when I wrote Cut Deep I was 15, finishing 9th grade (Freshman year), single, a fucking otaku/weeb and was in a totally different spot to where I am now.

I've watched heaps of anime/shows since then (unfortunately my passion with Attack on Titan isn't as strong), been in several different relationships and watched others disappear, came out to (myself?) and have developed into nearly a young woman at 18 in a month. I'm in my last year of high school and am trying to find the motivation for studying to become a computer designer/ marketing/ not really sure. It's been really tough for me in the last year and a bit and some mistakes led to others...but I'm okay now.

I love creating and I love writing, but school has crushed my passion for things like drawing and writing, but I will never forget what two stories have done to me.

Thank you. I appreciate every, single, one of you, that reads, comments, votes, shares, any one of my stories, especially Cut Deep (both versions). I know I'm not active at all on Wattpad, but I still get emails of every comment, every vote, and although I sit silently it warms my heart. There is no way in my wildest dreams I could ever imagine to get this far and I'm so grateful to every single one of you.

I can't promise that I'll update often, heck, when I first started writing in the Summer holidays of 2015/2016 I surprised myself to finish Cut Deep but unfortunately didn't surprise myself when I didn't get to finish the second.

So many authors leave books unfinished and un-updated its a meme, and for me I'm one of them. Sorry.

I also had commissions in 2015 of art I didn't finish, as well as story commissions in 2013 I didn't finish. I wanted this to be different.

Alot of my other non-Attack on Titan stories are also just quick smutty things I'd write for friends, and I'm not proud that I couldn't keep this account active and perfect like I wanted to.

TLDR; I will try to update this story. Even if it's once a month, or a few times after November (graduation). I can't promise it, but I love everyone who surrounds this story and gives me the motivation and love to write and create.

Thanks,

Dominique