~ Author's Note ~

Hello, and thank you very much for reading Cut Deep (Eren x Reader ft. Titan Eren) !

I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it, your continual support, comments and votes made my first proper Fan Fiction enjoyable to write! 

There have been many grammar errors and spelling mistakes, and I am continually trying to fix each and everyone of those. 

My next story in continual to this book will be Cut Deep (Eren x Reader ft. Titan Eren) Eren's Point of View, so it will be pretty similar except everything is from Eren's Point of View rather than yours, the reader. 

I never intended this book to exceed 5 chapters or achieve over 1000 reads, and for that I am grateful for every single one of you who read, voted and commented. 

I hope you have a wonderful day and know you have made mine by reading my book!

Love, DomiJaeger 2016 

*UPDATE 18/4/2016* 

I just hit over 10k reads and 500 votes! This is such an amazing accomplishment thank you all so much for taking the time to read and vote and comment! It means the world to me thank you <3 

*UPDATE 12/1/2017*

Since I created this story I have reached over 60k reads and 2.5k votes. I cannot physically thank you all enough for reading and sharing my story, it truely means so much to me. I will try to be more active on my account and write more short stories and try to finish the sequel, or Eren's point of view to this story. I hope you have a wonderful day!